Reviews for Defining Our Universe
Squit Ayumin chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aw, cute fluff! :) I needed to detox after your other fanfics, haha. Oh, Taichi. I just love him to pieces.

I hope you keep adding more!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice story, it's nice to have a change from your angst genred Takari story. I like this one as well. Is this a one shot or will there be more chapters incoming for this story?
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So, this is going to belong in the same 'verse as Perhaps Love? Like, a companion piece right?

In any case, I'm digging the story. I'll be reading this.
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So cute! Can't wait for the next one (and all the others that follow) Will you include some with either a preggers Kari or Kari and TK taking care of their kids? Pretty please with a cherry on top :D
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
At first it was a little weird to have this style with the present tense... I dunno why, but it was a little jarring. But once adjusted, it flowed very well - around the time Takeru showed up - and I really enjoyed it. It was simple, just sweet and revealing, and you showed your grasp of the characters - especially Taichi and Takeru.
Valechan92 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
"and risks his life to give her a quick peck on the lips" best quote XD

I really like the way you write, and seeing how long you make us wait for perhaps love, I appreciate this fluffy oneshots about my favourite couple's life *ç*

Sooo... I look forward to the next one *ç*
Another Drop chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I liked it ,

something you could read between breaks , keep writing