Reviews for Lament of the Succbus
Beccabu32 chapter 5 . 2/24
Please please update
Kreev chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I see that it's been a while since you've updated this fiction, but I've got to give you my props. The writing is well done, and I love that you've taken such a, what I believe, tired topic as demons, familiars, marks, and feeding, and added some refreshing details like the succubus theme. My favorite details are those that you've put into Ichigo's and Shirotsuyo's relationship, as well as the concepts of the Coven, Elders, and Ryoushi. Whether or not you've developed these ideas based on other stories, I've no clue. But it adds an element of formality and completeness to your fiction. It's not just a yaoi drabble. Although, I must say, there's always the guilty pleasure of some good smut.
Whatever the circumstance that has kept this fiction halted, I hope you'll understand my audacity in requesting - hell, who am I fooling? - begging for an update. This is one of the higher-quality escape fictions I've come a cross, and I'd love to see more of it. For now, I'll simply be haunting your other stories.
Thank you for reading - Kreev.
AgainNoMore chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
This is good! I'm excited for more:)
Panthera Master chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
er, just asking but...will Grimmjow be the Uke in this? XD
that will be downright Sexy! *drool*
well, update! XD
Orion'slover chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Read the summary and it sounded interesting, it didnt disapoint, Very interesting and exciting. Can't wait to read more D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
wow, i cant wait. late! no, you can't be late, be early.
XDARKERXDESIREX chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
First off i really really really appreciate that you have Shiro an original name...Shirosaki sounds so obviously fake...what happens to Grimm now? I'm worried about the poor human..
Tlcatlady chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed that! I can't wait for more with the twins...and Grim's awakening should be interesting too. I suspect he's actually the mark for both since they are so close...TLC
Misc. Ink chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Lol, twins! That threw everyone but Gin and Ulquiorra for a loop. I assumed twins would be rare, but I underestimated how rare they actually were in this story. I really wanna know more about Shiro and Ichigo's past now (since you gave us a taste), and I'm hoping to get more info later on! I'm also curious as to what...exactly happened after Grimmjow lost consciousness and how they brought Ichigo back from being feral. It seems like it was...interesting and slightly destructive.

Hm, what else did I wanna say? Oh yeah! I love the pairings you have going on here, and I was SO not expecting Kenpachi and Tesla to be Shiro's...partners? I don't know if they are actually Marked or not. I can see Kenpachi and Shiro together, but Tesla? That was an interesting choice, a nice one though. I hope to see more of the twins before Shiro leaves, and I can't wait til Grimmjow wakes up again :)
Mina Kye chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Oh! Interestin'! I liked this one! Good job! :D
amandalwojahn chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
OMG wow this was awesome please please more :D
XDARKERXDESIREX chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
This chapter created more questions than it answered which just means that I'll be waiting with batted breath for the next update...i feel so bad for Ichigo, he's supposed to be fiery, cocky & getting into fights...him being so lifeless is just so sad...with Shiro Grimm literally didn't Jon what hit him :D so is Shiro Ichigo's twin or some strange creature who can manipulate life essence?
p.s. You mentioned in one of the previous chapters that the coven members refer to the humans as meshi which means trash...as far as i know meshi means food & trash is called gomi...i don't mean to offend you but i just wanted to point this out...just wanted to bring this to your notice, no offence
Tlcatlady chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
WTF did shiro manage to do? TLC
Tlcatlady chapter 3 . 9/23/2012