Reviews for Waiting
C.S. Alair Frahm chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I love it. I love how you made it seem like I was Estella. I was suprised at the end when she married Merry. (that sounds funny lol) I still loved it though. Great job, and keep up the good work!
katakanadian chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Damn! You write this kind of stuff well. Any chance we'll see an R-rated repost of "Solace"? That's one of my all-time favourite pieces.
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
that was a really good piece! I liked how it was narrated, so the reader felt like estella throughout the piece. i especially liked that Merry was the husband in the end. everything in this was calm and reserved, I could feel all the waiting and quiet sadness as I read.

you really have quite a future in writing. im off to read the sequel now!

~hollie
AllWhoWanderAreNotLost chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
This story was beautiful. I don't really think there's any other word for it. And look, even from the point of view besides one of the Walkers. Go you! I actually found your stories through Andarta Wildhearth. She was definately right about your mad writing skillz. :) I think I'm going to go read the sequel.

Jya Nee

Kristen
Miss2Pouty chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Awwwwwwww. I would cry if i wasn't in a public place.
glass wings 0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
My condition is much the same as Andarta's, I think. Lord, Mira, how do you write like this? I feel angsty and don't remember where I put the chocolate. Great job on this. Love it, love it, love it.

Orlis AAR
Andarta Wildhearth chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Why do you always make me cry?

"...he knows, like he always does, what you are thinking..."

"Because Meriadoc Brandybuck would never ask you to wait."

You break my heart every time you post. Hurt me Mira, hurt me more!

Andarta

"...hey look Mr. Frodo, she's gone off crying again..."

"...she always does that whenever she reads stories about all of us, Sam. Oh, by the way, did you get a look at what she wrote about you and Rosie?"

"...no sir, not yet.."

;-)
Singe chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
You're broken and swollen? Poor thing, my sympathy goes out to you. At least your condition hasn't affected the excellence of this fic. Good job!
Coell chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
*shivers* Short but very powerful! Amazing how so much creativity, emotion, and reaction is in these few words! WTG.
Elwen Of The Hidden Valley chapter 1 . 6/9/2002