Reviews for Different
iriishhart chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Goram it's so cute. I love it. ;)
essicaohnsonX chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
I'm so sorry that I didn't review on you're last chapters. I feel like evil non maple surip is in my chest now. What kind of reader and I?

To express my gratitude, I shall give you a life time supply of walfels. Wait a minute did she just sa ERICK! OH MY WALFELS SHE KNEW HIM? IS HE STILL ALIVE? WILL SHE SAY HIGH? PHANTOM!
Flyingmintbunny32 chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
haha Erik. Well seriously what happened to the waffles?! It still was a good chapter with two tamed beast dogs.
HASTA LA PASTA!
Flyingmintbunny32 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
While you were talking about the dogs I was remembering Germany and Japan
essicaohnsonX chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
This is so sad... -crys-
essicaohnsonX chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
Awwww! This is so cute!
essicaohnsonX chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
-drinks the coffie to, and jumps up and down-
I WANT FINGER PAINT SO I CAN PAINT WALFELS! WAIT FOR ME! -follows to tomato land-

WHYYYY! This is like if the story ended its self! Your, like my best author of humor wrighting!
PrussianMangaWolf chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
XD this is the PERFECT series for me! What's not to love? Amazing job and keep it up!
FluffyErikRainbows chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORY!
I can't believe you won't this! I thought you weren't -
I have a cool BFFFFFFFFFFFFF
*Falls asleep on rainbow*
FluffyErikRainbows chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Lol Earth ish cool ;D
England is one smexy dude
*Fanboys*
FluffyErikRainbows chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
:D RAINBOW WORTHY CHAPTER MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER
Love ya ;D
I'm so cool -
Amelia is too cute
Gawd, Sweden is flipping sexy *Daudreams* /
essicaohnsonX chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
This chapter is... WALFELS!

Me: PARTTYYYYY! -dances, but also brings walfels to the party-
essicaohnsonX chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Who are you and what did you do with the real writer? If you where the real writer you would know that she always puts cool and cute minny storys about her aventures with people in the buggening!
Phenomenally Extraordinary chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Mary sue? Amelia isn't Mary Sue she does have her flaws! Anyway, this isn't a self insert I know Phanthom-lil-waffles personally she isn't like Amelia. Anyway, awesome chapter completely enjoyed it! Give me tens!
Phenomenally Extraordinary chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Wow haven't been in this sight in a while. Anyway! Yes! Yes! Planets but heteilia style! Man I love this is pure gold! Anyway please show more of the planets! Anyway, I love this story so much!