Reviews for Astraphobia
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
love it :D You really got the feelings across great work!
shadeeclipse66 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hard to find a good Alpha pair fanfic. But this one is definitely a keeper.
Ashley Antwolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Phobia huh? I've never have any phobia before, so I don't know how it feels. But you wrote Yukimura's reaction very realistic. Good Job!

You've told Ken about your problem? I'm very proud of you! I know it's really hard to tell someone of your problems. I'm happy for you :)

I think I'll visit you formspring someday. But no promise there ;D

See you on your next story! :)
Kurorinny chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm glad that everything is better between you and Rei now :)

I nearly cried while reading this story :-/ is that weird? Haha but it's a lovely story :D
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm happy to hear that everything went well between you and Rei. I was honestly really worried for you guys, glad to see that everything's okay.

I liked this fic, it was interesting to see how Yukimura might react if he had a phobia of something. I've read some fics of him being a bit weak but this seems more believable.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You write such wonderful, deep and sweet romantic stories, I have to say. And I love them.

I am glad that you have confronted your problems and that you and Rei are still holding hands :-)

*hugs you tight*
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Sanada really is quick to react, eh? XD Actually it makes me wonder what will Yukimura do if a storm happened during a match... since people in Prince of Tennis seem to have this "BRING IT ON!" attitude even when the weather isn't friendly.

Sanada is very sweet here. I want someone like him by my side. I have Acrophobia and most of my friends teased me instead of trying to calm me down... good thing that I'm slowly cured thanks to their constant dragging to various rooftops.

Anyway, good to know that everything went better! And I want to apologize first because maybe I'll spam your formspring.
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 6/23/2012