Reviews for Whipstitch
Desdemona Glass chapter 27 . 6/12
It truly was a pleasure to read this. All three times.
It has an excellent plot and is expertly written, and it's something that I would definitely have bought, were it able to be published. Alas :/
Seriously though. Wonderful. By far the best and most realistic Loki fanfic I've read. As realistic as imaginary characters and scenarios can be anyway. I've loved it. I wish my Loki fanfic could be anywhere close to this level. Congrats and well done. -Des
Purpleread chapter 6 . 3/15
Yay! Nice chapter! Everything seems so much more optimistic from Sigyn's perspective. I'm not convinced Loki's not up to something other than mere helpfulness, though.
Purpleread chapter 5 . 3/15
This is really well-written, and I like the character of Sigyn!
S chapter 27 . 3/9
That was an amazing story! Thank you!
multipazz chapter 27 . 3/5
“He strode down the hall, and Loki yielded to his father’s iron will, bobbing after him like a toy in a baby’s bath water." (Chapter 21)

I so enjoyed your writing.
I pretty much had to reread the whole story to find that quote again but I did not mind one bit.
Thanks for sharing your story.
randomHobbit chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
This was SO good! I loved it : )
Some guy chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
I know thia story is long over, but i strongly feel it needs more reviews. This story was amazing. I felt all the characters were beautifully canon and the story was original and brought inspiration i had never considered before. Lovely
Nienna Perks chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
I love this story, I've just finished reading it for a second time and it's just so amazing! I love the imagery you paint and the use of old tales and words. Even the addition of the gardens is just something so unique and adds so much. I love how your mind works :) Loki and Sigyn are perfect for each other and now united in their woes. I wish it could have had a happier ending but it was nice to see that it wasn't all down to Loki to shoulder the burdens. I loved the whole bit when Loki met with the Norn and the spider and what she said...just so dramatic!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/15/2014
this was amazing
Lyndal chapter 27 . 1/7/2014
Holy Heck. This. NEEDS. To. Be. Made. As. Thor. 3. ...EPIC. Once they start filming I'll personally be hunting down someone involved in production to refer them to you.

I don't have the proper vocabulary right now to explain how good this piece is (I feel that everything I say would just be an understatement), but this has to be one of, if not THE best, Fanfic tales I have ever read. Thank you for referring to some of the aspects of the original myths. Such excellent story telling. The characters were portrayed very well and you really brought them to life for me. Loki's pain and internal conflict broke my heart. Thor's loyalty and their relationship are written in a credible and believable way. Thank you for making Sigyn more than just a pretty, mindless pawn like most tend to do when depicting a love interest of Loki: "Flawless skin, silky hair", etc. Bah. What a great character! I also appreciated the dignity you brought to their relationship and the development of their unfurling love.

A story arc I love is how at the conclusion, Loki is Sigyn's redemption due to her actions mirroring his own (as she is his throughout the bulk of the story), and how Loki was the only one able to resist the consuming power of the gauntlet, despite wanting to use it for ill will initially. Some great moments there.

Your knowledge and writing ability shine through the screen/page. Chapter 24 was pure brilliance - I had to read it about 4 times to capture it in all its glory (while listening to Running to the Sea by Royksopp - It's great that they're from Norway/this being about Norse gods and all - Perfect!).
Mind blowing. Powerful. Ethereal.

Thank you for taking the time to write and publish such a great piece of work. You have completely and utterly raised the bar. I hope we see more from you.
Hope the above has made sense, etc. It's 3:30 am here, this is my first review and I was kept up much later than expected! Thanks again : )
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 27 . 12/20/2013
This was such a brilliant, believable story. It flowed really well and I loved all of the characters.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Here it goes!
I adored the scene between Loki and his mother.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
This was sweet and pretty! I loved the description of Jotunheimr's flora.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Your knowledge of herb lore is stupendous. Its awesome that you worked through a spell to give Loki magic and to allow Thor to help him. The battle scene at the end was so good! You have a great way of describing the scenes so that they are visible in the mind's eye.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
All of your descriptions of the different types of magic are amazing. Loki's use of human magic-and the fact that it worked-was wild to read. I loved how you presented the alterations in Loki's mind after he took the peyote particularly.