Reviews for DARKNESS BECOMING
HeartElyse chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Another amazing story! You capture the characters perfectly :) I love little Rexan; he's adorable.
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love this story! And the Tortured Soul! :)
ParzivalHallows chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Wow I really enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would. So Anakin has sort of gone gray-ish in the Force? Angry all the time but still Light... interesting...
ParzivalHallows chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
So now Dooku knows. And Anakin insulted the Jedi by only bringing twelve droids to attack.

But on the bright side... YAY ANAKIN'S BACK! :D
ParzivalHallows chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
LOL Anakin is so crazy! And brilliant! And crazy! I love how Obi-Wan was complaining about Anakin being late.
ParzivalHallows chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
This is just... so... so awesome. I'm glad they all know the truth - well, the Jedi at least. If Dooku finds out, they're doomed.
ParzivalHallows chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
OH GOOD. I was so worried that he'd actually turned. I thought this might happen, I just wanted to be sure though. Anakin is an amazing actor.
ParzivalHallows chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I am so confused, but so happy with the awesome chapter. Has Anakin REALLY turned or is it a show?
ParzivalHallows chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
:O I was NOT expecting that. Oh god, must read more...
ParzivalHallows chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I just realized how my first review could have sounded - the first chapter was awesome, like this one, I meant not good that they were sent into ANOTHER trap. So can Rexan actually FEEL his pain, or just know through the Force that he IS in pain?
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh no! Not good...
Mireilles3 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Well, the general idea of the fic was interesting but everything seems to move too fast, as if in lightspeed or something. Another filler, huh? Dare we hope for little Luke and Leia interacting with big bro and daddy :)

Just don't rush through your writing. It'll only be better :)
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Nice chapter again. It was good to note that Anakin would not get rid of his anger so easily and of course it would be litle Rexan who would find him. Thou honestly Obi-Wan can't be that shocked that Anakin kept this to himself. And honestly given how badlt the council has been handling things it would not be a big shock that Anakin would not trust them.

About name litle cliched perhaps but not too much so would work and it drives in the point of the story.
renny writes chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Woo! Those were amazing chapters! I'm happy Anakin got rid of all his anger. And I wonder if they will find Palpatine's voice when they look at voice records... Update soon!
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Ok so Anakin is now back and question comes what now. Honestly Anakin should take a long vacation he seriously needs it. Just recovered and placed throu this all. He might look like he is fine but we all know that ain't true. And Anakin needs to be on his full strenght when faces Dooku next time.

Honestly thou I am suprised that Anakin trust council so soon again, given how blind they are.

Overall good chapter and I hope that you update soon.