Reviews for The Oncoming Storm
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 2/4
Every single part of this chapter was drop dead amazing, like the way they slowly uncovered the truth and only at the very end understood. Negi's testament was very well done.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/4
I absolutely loved how sharp Negi was in this chapter, in his humor, intellect, anger at his father, and decisive statements. And that moniker is perfect for him.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/3
Will we still get the same girls in his class, with the time difference? I hope so.
Zege chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I just marathoned the whole story so far in one sitting, and now I'm starving for more.

I beg of you to pick this story back up.
Selias chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Too bad this has been abandoned, because it's a really cool story.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Is the nail that someone fused the Dresden Files into Negima? :3 I like this story.
RandomReview chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Can't believe I missed this one. So far the plot is interesting, but the updates are a bit lacking. Do you still have plans on updating/finishing this story in the future or is this all we're going to get? Which would be a shame since it's rather slim pickings getting a badass teen Negi story...oh well best of luck to you.
Crazylazy007 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Love it and cant wait for an update.
BTW have u taken a look at the sequel titled UQ Holder?
Lord Sigfry chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Well if she spills...then it's not gonna be good for her.

Might just kill her because magic doesn't affect her. Easier that way.
mark.zhang.12 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Great story. Don't worry to much or at all about updating since life does get hectic. For English not being your first language, you write like it was your first language. Nice story once again and good luck to you whatever you do.
LookinForLuk chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Love where your going so far. Looking forward to more.
Ado Edem chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Hmm lots of Nasuverse references. Anyone more than mildly familiar with it would see through it...hmm still relly good.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
This story is really good and very well written. I enjoyed everything up to this chapter. I thought the video sequences in the last chapter was incredibly moving, I even thought Negi's anger and sense of betrayal was fitting. His description of what could have happened to them was also justifiable. My problem lies with Negi's callus remarks and discussion with the dean. He came off as a complete a**. He is basically betraying the position he has as a magister. The fact that they have to basically blackmail him into helping them settle down the conflicts in Kyoto betrays his position as a peacekeeper. Its true that he might not have a direct stake in the conflict but that doesn't give him an excuse to let people continue to die. Sure he might be scarred and tired of war but refusing to help in a conflict when you can help save lives, only helping when forced, shows a real lack of honor as a magister and a peacekeeper. His flippant remark to the dean about how he was going to help anyways doesn't come off as sincere. Which further reaffirms the idea that he is only helping because he is being forced to.
shikyoseinen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Find it hard to believe I read this last year...time really flies fast.
ZenDen chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Cool story,

Isn't the on coming storm from Doctor who ? But cool anyways, I like the idea of a older and more serious Negi, he was always so painfully young in the series, didn't really seem that believable to me , even tho it was magic n stuff :

I would love to see more interactions with the baka rangers that broke into his workshop and Negi being his Frosty self, he was faaar to lenient with them for my taste, should have scared them more since they broke into his sanctum and rifled through his stuff. That's just not cool.

I wonder how the Kotarou relationship will be , will they be friends/rivals or eternal enemies battling again and again. Also how badly is he gonna whup his ass ? :

If there was war in Mundus Magicus wouldn't Fate have tried to use that to further his goal ? Why does he need to be in the old world?

But great story! I look forward to reading more.