Reviews for The Oncoming Storm
Newbie1104 chapter 8 . 7/21
You're an amazing writer. Too bad it seems like you've given up on writing. A shame indeed.
Mernom chapter 7 . 7/19
Rin Tosaka? Unless I'm wrong with my recognition, that's her. And the walk with death thing supports that hypothesis.
Mernom chapter 5 . 7/19
Minor deviations, nothing big, but it makes more sense for Negi to move out. It IS a girl's room, after all. Rather interesting chapter overall, and it seems that the good stuff is about to come! Also, your disclaimers are way too long.
Mernom chapter 3 . 7/19
So far it's virtually the same as the Canon, except maybe character interactions.
Mernom chapter 1 . 7/19
Sounds interesting so far, let's see what else you have!
fyphoniex chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Oh my gosh I feel like I watching the anime but it's better than the anime! I know it's been a while and you may or may not still be continuing this but please please pelase update I really love this story it's probably the best negima fanfiction I've come across so please make another chapter
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Every single part of this chapter was drop dead amazing, like the way they slowly uncovered the truth and only at the very end understood. Negi's testament was very well done.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
I absolutely loved how sharp Negi was in this chapter, in his humor, intellect, anger at his father, and decisive statements. And that moniker is perfect for him.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Will we still get the same girls in his class, with the time difference? I hope so.
Zege chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I just marathoned the whole story so far in one sitting, and now I'm starving for more.

I beg of you to pick this story back up.
Selias chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Too bad this has been abandoned, because it's a really cool story.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Is the nail that someone fused the Dresden Files into Negima? :3 I like this story.
RandomReview chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Can't believe I missed this one. So far the plot is interesting, but the updates are a bit lacking. Do you still have plans on updating/finishing this story in the future or is this all we're going to get? Which would be a shame since it's rather slim pickings getting a badass teen Negi story...oh well best of luck to you.
Crazylazy007 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Love it and cant wait for an update.
BTW have u taken a look at the sequel titled UQ Holder?
Lord Sigfry chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Well if she spills...then it's not gonna be good for her.

Might just kill her because magic doesn't affect her. Easier that way.