Reviews for HOTD Season 2: World of the DEAD
Blank chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Make more or I'll chop of you head! The story so far is REALLY good and I love your writing style. P.S have more Saeko and Takashi. Pps Thanks a lot with the cliffhanger. Ppps. Who was at Azumi's house?! Rei's mom? Pppps poor Rei.. her mom died.
Steve Carter chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Sorry to nitpick but 273 out of 1500 would be 18 %.

5.5 % out of 1500 would be 83 (well 82.5 anyway).

As far as the actual writing is concerned you are doing great. Keep it up!
MikeOfTheDead chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Please continue this is one of my tag stories and have been following it since the beginning. The last post was 3 days from my bday
Excavalon chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
You know, 27 reviews for such an awesome story is too little little in my opinion. This is a very good story Don't be discouraged and keep writing cause right now there's one more person supporting your work. :)
Hammiam chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I just read the whole story so far and all I have to say is wow. This is by far one of the best stories i've ever read, even if its not the official series you make your story work, I honestly would have loved to see the Sato boys write this instead of what they wrote. They better step it up or I might just read this instead of the official series (well not drop it but have this as a higher priority on my to read list). Overall awesome job.
badkarma00 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
This is very well done. I hope you find time to keep working on it, as I enjoyed it immensely.

boss chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
this story isn't that good, its great most of the time i have put up with something in the story but not this every thing right and you can't predict every thing its its its the BOSS
MikeoftheDead chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Good job Man you are a real good writer and I'm using guest becuase I am feeling lazy I hope you keep it up and good luck with all things with your job and family
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
This series is awesome please make more
forgottencharacter chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
The plot thickens! Loving what your coming up with. Cant wait for the next update!
Draco38 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Another good chapter! I've been following this since the beginning and am very interested in seeing where you carry it from here.

Good job!
Gravenimage chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Awesome chapter thanks for updating.
Guest NO.2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Normally, I despise reading stories with OCs inside, however, this is not the case for yours. I find myself deeply engaged with how your story goes and somewhat thrilled with the new developments that are about to happen. I do hope you would update as soon as possible, it's hard for me to admit, but I am growing increasingly impatient with each passing day that you have not posted the latest update. So, I request you make it quick and I would respectfully ask that you give this story your best, I do believe that the storyline of HOTD is worthy of praise and deserves much more attention. So does yours as well, if I may say so.
kactaplb chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter that's all I would say nothing else to say about it in general just to keep up the good work.