Reviews for Second Chances
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Yay I love this chapter and you're story update soon please or when you can Happy Thanksgiving
miss4nschik chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Story is progressing nicely. _
Favorite quote so far i definitely "Gibbs is vodka with a memory" from that other chapter. Loved that one so much!

Also just loved the way the told him, using the Father's Day card. Gonna try to remember that for the day I might have to tell my own special someone. _

To sum all my thoughts up: Nice work! Keep it up! _
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Good chapter. I wonder how Gibbs took the news that he was going to be a Daddy again.
Maureen
fart fart chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Great update.
NCISVU chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter! Love how natural it felt :)
GeorgaBrea15 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Umm, wheres the rest of the chapter? That is like 1/5th of a chapter...
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Update soon please very good chapter
Toivaska chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Awww, I love this :)) please continue sooner next time xoxo Manna
CaptainK8 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Poor Gibbs is trying to figure out and fight his feelings for Abby. I have a feeling they will end up happily together in the end though. Generally I see them as a father/daughter figure but the way you write it, it seems so natural for them to be a couple :)
Gibbsalicious chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
apondinabluebox chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Gibbs is vodka with a memory. THIS IS THE BEST QUOTE EVER, PHOENIX. *glares at you in insane jealousy for thinking of it* ;)

Okay, so I'm going to include some critique here: "she'd written Gibbs' name in her beautiful flowing handwriting though the addressee was barely readable" this sentence is conflicting. You might want to include "normally" in front of the "beautiful", or mention that despite the messy handwriting, it still looks beautiful, depending on which one is your interpretation. ;)

That is SO typical of Abby to give Gibbs a Father's Day card when it's not even Father's Day; although it is quite an original way to tell a man that he's going to be a daddy!

Quick reminder: when typing its and it's, remember that it's is also known as "it is". If a sentence with "it's" sounds wrong if you rephrase it to say "it is", then take out the astrophe (excuse bad spelling there). ;)

And a compliment to end my review: your writing is brilliant. I swear ever since I started reading Second Chances and Cold Case Love, I've started referring to the NCIS characters as if they were human. That is a beautiful example of how you've remained canon regardless of the unusual situations that they've been placed in, which means that despite the fact that we readers would never see Gibbs and Abby baby-making on NCIS, we still believe in this fanfiction because they're no different on here than on the show, and that, Rosie Phoenix, is your wonderful talent. *hugs*
apondinabluebox chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
WOAH! Another cliffie? *glares* ;)

Okay, I'm going on a temporary from the grammar police to make up for taking forever to review this chapter (I stayed up until four o'clock in the morning especially to review Second Chances) :P

I like the way that you wrote Gibbs' guilt; he knows he screwed up, but at the same time he's stubborn and it takes him time to apologize. That actually is what the real-life Gibbs would do... and yes, Rosie, I did just talk about Gibbs as if he wasn't Bellasario and co's creation but actually a living person. Whoops.

Anyway, I love the DiNozzo reference- I don't know how you've managed to stay true to all the characters- that's definitely an issue I have with my own fanfics.

Abby's upset is moving, although on one hand that amount of upset I would normally associate with someone who has tried a long, long time to conceive, and not be so demotivated after the first try. That said, it could be possible that Abby was excessively upset because she and Gibbs weren't in touch after the baby-making, therefore she was under the impression that that baby-making session was her best, and possibly only, chance of having a baby, which would explain all her tears. I would advise you to write more about the reasons WHY, instead of just stating that he/she/alien is upset, because I feel that would improve the content of your fanfiction and draw the reader in more, instead of leaving them on the sidelines.

I would also avoid repeating yourself, such as this: "Her eyes pierced his soul, her eyes bloodshot, the sockets red and puffy." In this case, "Her bloodshot eyes pierced his soul, the sockets red and puffy." would be a better substitute.

Overall though, I'm still in love with Second Chances and will forever worship the way you interpret Gibbs and Abby's thoughts. If I was overly harsh, I apologize- it wasn't intended to come across that way. Critique, I think, helps authors to improve :)

Love from your blonde Abby, even though I'm now raven-haired... btw, raven-haired is a good description of Abby's hair that you should use ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
Congratulations Abby and Gibbs. That was so sweet of Abby to give Gibbs a Father's Day Card. I believe that Gibbs will be very happy.
Maureen
tanya2byour21 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Oh she is pregnant I love it and can't wait to see how Gibbs is going to react to that news. I loved the new chapter and can't wait to find o0ut what is going to happen next. Please post more soon.
Tanya
Kitty chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
One day I will stop being a lazy ass and log in ;;; hehehe

Loving the story! Keep going! I'm happy for abby! yay

I do love the way you didn't make her pregnant straight away... These things don't happen just because people want them too heheheh I like tehfact you kept it more real.

Also, loving the Vodka metapor