Reviews for Drink With Me
France1832 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was well written, and though I do not ship E/R (I personally believe Enjolras to be asexual plus in the brick he really can't stand R), you offered a believable reason that they might have sex which most authors do not. Most other E/r fanfiction I've read is like "Enjolras was furious. 'Grantaire, why would you do that?!' He demanded. Instead of answering, Grantaire walked up to Enjolras and pressed his lips against the latters' hungrily, pinning him against the wall..." And all of a sudden, everything happens which is completely unrealistic. You can't go from being furious and disgusted with someone to making out with them that fast.
Anyway, sorry for the rant. What I had meant to say was that yours was fantastic and that although I don't agree, you wrote it well and it was believable, so thank you. :)
yogafangirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I don't usually write reviews, but awesome. A love scene doesn't have to be graphic, just moving, you have achieved this.
wordaddiction chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Ahhhh love
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
*whimpers quietly* That was pretty... and now I'm sad. Lovely work.
Enjolrasinmybed chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ermahgersh. This is amazing! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it!
HobbitatHogwarts chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
*rolls down hallway, out front door, through the streets, off cliff, while casually screaming nope*
Anon chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
T_T

I liked it *sob*
frozenclover chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wonderful story, the end was heart wrenching.
2351156 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
;_;
sskind chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
too much. i'm still in tears.
you killed me with the last 2 sentences. happy now?
KissMyBassSutcliffe chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OMG this was so sad but so perfect and alalladkalsslalHsowns I just can't
MissDimple chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this so much. You have no idea.
It is so delightfully sad and beautiful. Great Job!
The Frozen Viking chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is absolutely beautiful and tragic. I cried so much at the end ;_;..
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
In my opinion, the world lacks greatly in this pairing (not to mention i was thinking this was happening all along... Oh Ramim and Hadley what have you done to my life?!). I would so like another. :3
Absolutaley marvelous and wonderfully in character! Cant wait to read more from you!
ILJA
TheClassof1832 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Okay, I don't ship or read E/R, but gosh! This was so well done; for some reason I could perfectly picture Hadders and Ramin the whole time... O_e That came out wrong...
Anyway, good job!