Reviews for Just an Interview
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Now that's some serious sexual tension right there!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
The tension by the end of this story was sooo, tight...they 'wood' have Mmmm...let's say needed a, superdee-duper lube to have been able to make any...'head'…way! ;}
blue.sparkles chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
lots of details in this fic, I liked it. But I wouldn't put him jumping at the man and kissing him after finding out the truth. I don't see this happening with anyone in real life. I thought about Carlisle asking Jasper to meet him after work and in the bar they would have the first kiss and so on. Something a little more subtle. but that's just me...

good work!
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I really like your participation to the contest, just a little late
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Jeez so much sexual tension, I kinda wanted a little more at the end there, such a tease ;) I guess I have to use my imagination.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
at least he got the man he wanted even if he didnt get the job he was going for. keep up the good writing.
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Loved it...absolutely loved it.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was so awesome! Very well played. hehee. thanks!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was excellent hun! There needs to be MORE though! I wanna see smut and lots of it woman! I'm not one to beg... ever... but ... PLEASE write how Carlisle 'took my body on a voyage of discovery from which there was no return.'

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that interview! *drool*
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Damn, that sucks that he didn't get the job, but at least he got the guy! Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Yulliah chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
It's a test.
It was the ultimate test.
A gay tour de force.
And nobody knows but me.
Fuck.

Oh God, I LOVED that part!

And I loved the rest of it as well! Jasper's internal monologues are just hillarious and awkwardly painful at the same time! Very good story!
Thank you for writing it!

Love,
Yull
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So, here was my review from the contest:

I loved this! Great job. So far...you've got my vote. Good luck with the contest

And I did love it, and I did vote for it. Great story, Rach. It's definitely going in my favorites! (You don't have to reply again, hun.)

Nancy
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story - loved it! :o)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved it! :)

XO
ant1gon3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved it. I really felt for Jasper. Interviews are always tense but to be interviewed by Carlisle...excruciating, in a good way! Do you plan to continue? Thank you for writing.