Reviews for The Digital Baby Saga
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
OMG, could you make a bonus sotry please? i really wanted see the next even end, poor Sora...maybe they should catch datamon and Sora return normal, btw this story really AWESOME! i love it veryy muuch and i'm glad i found story like this, it;s really funny matt become taichi and sora's son, i would agree that!
marader4 chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
nice end
Me.X3 chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
o_o It's destroyed? What about the rest of japan and america?
SBK12 Too lazy 2 log in chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
That was a TERRIBLE ending! Wait for Sora? What have you been drinking?
SBK12 Too lazy 2 log in chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
That was a TERRIBLE ending! Wait for Sora? What have you been drinking?
Taiora lister chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
One more to the Taiora lore! But,Can't this story lead up into a supernatural story?
Max Kamiya chapter 9 . 1/2/2005
MK:NO T_T My Mum is now her 10 year old self! WUAHGH! You'll pay for that Fruit Trooper! I swear it!
Pikachu and Pichu chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Pichu:Pichacha! This is funny huh pop?

Pikachu PIkachuhaha! Yeh1! Thgis is fuunnyhahah1
takuya chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
aw that was sweet i loved it tons
Alex Warlorn chapter 9 . 3/9/2004
A completed story on , what a concept.
Though I do feel the ending was a little too open ended and does leave some unanswered questions.
Still, the Sora Tai is played off wonderfully, and unlike most ARs that go this far this one was actually GOOD.
sora-star-child chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
This story is so brill :) I liked innocent little Mimi and adorabley cute little Matt they all were so cute, that was so sad about sora but there should be some hope i mean you mentioned something about gennai havin an antidote so cud Sora be saved i'd hate to think she would have to wait 6 years
XorpheusX chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That was pretty good. It gives me an idea...I've done ffs like this before but my Digi chibi fic didn't turn out so good.

I think a sequel is in order. You should explain to us why Sora didn't de-age more. Maybe...how about every year instead of getting older, she gets younger every year? And Tai destroyed the gun thinking that she would go back to normal soon, but then they have to go to an unknown island in the Digiworld, but if she is on the island, she gets younger much faster, and if she gets to a certain age, like 2, she will stay like that...forever! HAHAHAHAHA!

Umm...good story...
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 9 . 1/3/2003
WOW, that was the best story i have ever read, i really enjoyed it! :)
ARK chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
Ahahahahahaha! Tai changed Kari's diapers! Not so tough are ya now Kari! I love it!

S..E...Q...U...A...L

PLEASE!
PerennialOutlander chapter 9 . 1/11/2002
why? you know ,back here , we would call you a "domkop".

it was funny, but why ?