Reviews for GI Joe SERE: Part 3
Shiary chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
awsome!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Good Grief! Cam has had one heck of a life.. I can't imagine how she manage to survive it all..

Charlie loves Cam
Clayton gave them leave and they start talking about the future.. I hope they truly come back..
Cam wants to go forward with the court marital..
Cam now has her military family and her childhood family..

Clayton has told Liv he wants to be part of the baby August's life and he wants to be on the birth certificate.. Liv is happy - I think she'd like more but it happy with this for now..

Alex is considering becoming the bases Jag officer..
Bronwynn chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
The possibility of Cam not wanting to return hit the Joes, but they knew that she needed some time to decompress. Charlie going with her to the reservation is wonderful.
Bronwynn chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Clayton suspected that something was developing between Charlie and Cam, yet he was still a bit surprised when the reality of it hit him. It is wonderful to see Cam happy with the Hammonds and with Charlie.
Bronwynn chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
Cam is now out of Miramar and was reunited with the Hammonds. This was a wonderful chapter to read.
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Thank goodness they were able to contact the Hammonds and that they have the documents that they need to get Cam out of Miramar. Excellent turn of events in this uplifting chapter.
Bronwynn chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Although Cam's condition and weight have deteriorated, seeing her friends again have brought some hope and comfort to her.

Finding out that the Hammonds had written Cam for years but her aunt and uncle had never given her the letters was heartbreaking. I hope the DNS test results come back quickly to prove that Cam is Iroquois.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
It is sad to think that a military prison would be a 'step up' in terms of environment and conditions, but thankfully it is for Cam. Hopefully she is one step closer to getting released and having this nightmare resolved.
Bronwynn chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Cam is in Miramar now, but it is a vast improvement over ICE detention. At least she will soon have a few things that she can focus on to keep her spirits up until the Joes can get her out of there.
Bronwynn chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Cam is finally out of ICE detention and on her way to Miramar. Now Johnson knows Cam's full story, which will hopefully give him the incentive to get this mess cleared up as soon as humanly possible.
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Reading the letters from the Hammonds let us know how much Cam was loved and missed. Sadly, the Hammonds have no idea what ever happened to Cam and currently Cam is still detained by ICE. Thankfully Johnson agreed to help.
guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Fuck it they should rename ICE Detainee camps Auschwitz 1-100. It makes me sick that the country with the most freedom has a thing like this. Does Cobra know?
Warthog1984 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Liked parts 1 & 2, but 3 comes off mostly as an annoying screed; especially since the only thing Hawk would have to say when he's getting stonewalled (with apologies to West Wing) is " My name is Gen. Clayton Abernathy. You are holding one of my soldiers. I want her back." [ring] [ring] "That's gonna be the Secretary of Homeland Security. You're going to want to get that."
idstealer000 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
I'm enjoying this lesson in the inhumanity to ileagals aliens, everything you are revealing is very shocking indeed.
Now I'm just waiting for the G.I. Joe's to show up.
Bronwynn chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Alex saw first hand how horrible the deportation camp was. Thankfully Charlie and Alex are there now and can give Cam some hope to focus upon. Transferring her to Miramar will be an improvement and hopefully the team can get this mess cleared up.