Reviews for Fighting for Life
Theresa F chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Cute story sweet ending. You had a few grammatical and spelling errors, proofreading and having another read before publishing can help with that. However, your ideas are good.
Theresa F chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Last few chapters were exiting, I thought for a minute when Abby said she had Gibbs DNA it had something to do with the baby she is carrying, however, I like that she has all of theirs for emergencies. Can't wait to read more!
Theresa F chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
Definitely an interesting story, I do hope you answer the question of who Prince Felix is and why he wants revenge on Gibbs, who is the father of Abbys baby; is it Gibbs and is that why she is so upset over what is going on and why she was meeting him at the bar to tell him, and what will happen next between Ziva and House?
Theresa F chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
I'm glad your back, thank you for the new chapter. I also can't wait to see what happens next what it is that is causing the illness and how it will all end.
Theresa F chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I see you have not added to this story in quit awhile, so far what I have read I like, so I do hope you will come back and finish it!
LoveDeath91911writer chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
love this so far D
SakuraDragomir chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
great story
awesome story
plz update soon
i hope director vance,leroy gibbs and tim mcgee are going to be alright
wow greg and ziva are cute together and greg helped and comforted her while she found out what happened to her boss and friends
i hope greg house can help Ziva's boss and friends
R1U2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012