Reviews for What Price Love?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
no more updates huh?
Stoic Last Stand chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I can sense the angst of miscommunication coming! Bo thinking she's talking about Lauren staying on as an employee for a while and Lauren thinking she means recommitting herself. Makes sense as I always got the impression Bo and Kenzie never really understood that Lauren was in truth a slave. Please continue this?
Crystwind chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Oh no, not again! Don't drop the story here! Please, please, please! You have 2 continue on this story, I beg you! Im so exited 2 see more of this! :)
Stoic Last Stand chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Ah! You can't stop there :)
dagemsta chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Hey there lady :) Are you ever coming back to revive this one? It's well worth continuing ;) xox
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Eek!That is low even for Dyson.
Hale chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Dyson is stupid. I hate him. Poor Lauren. Bo what you have in your head? More please.
Over Worked Witch chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I would like to think Bo wouldn't blindly put Lauren in harm's way simply because Dyson asked her for a weird favor, but a drunken Bo eager to talk with Lauren...

At least Kenzi noticed something weird about Dyson's deal with Lachlan. Always good to have the drunken Russian human on the side of Team Lauren seeing as no one pays that much attention to her until after she starts taking expensive things someone left sitting around.
Doccubus21 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Really hating Dyson right now.

Nice to see Kenzi has enough brains to at least question Dyson a little.

And shame on Bo for just thinking with her cooch, rather than thinking with her brain and what it would means for Lauren's chance at freedom.

shame shame shame.

More soon please this chapter has really worked me up. Not happy at all.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Sorry about I have to say I hate Dyson here more although I never hate him at the show.

Anyway,thanks for make this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ok I really hope Bo kicks Dyson's ass when she learns that he just involved her in getting Lauren's freedom taken away. I like the premise of the story and can't wait to see an update and maybe one for your other story of Destiny. :) Keep up the great job and looking forward to the next one.
Over Worked Witch chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, there have just been a ton of Doccubus stories that I've been missing out on.

I'm slowly getting caught up and when I noticed this one sitting in my inbox I had to give it a read.

It's a very interesting start to a story, especially given neither Bo nor Lauren make an appearance in this chapter. I like the manipulation of the love-less Dyson by Lachlan as Dyson always seemed to have a weakness for being his master's pet. Now combined with his jealousy over Bo so much as looking at someone else and Lauren being someone Bo looks at an awful lot I really want to see where this whole thing goes.

Also, the AU bit with Nadia was nicely handled. The character being brought in only to be killed off the moment something interesting happened with her was just a ridiculous way to interfere with Bo & Lauren's relationship.
Fanficfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ok. You got my attention. Looking forward to reading more.
Doccubus21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You have peaked my interest with this, dyson would do anything to get his love for Bo back and it's not like he gives two shits about humans, especially our favourite doctor. But using Bo to put Lauren back into slavery would be an all time low for Dyson. Please give us another chapter soon would love to see where this goes :)
NewbieFaeFan chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Very interesting start; I can't imagine Lauren is happy Nadia is gone so she has that anger on top of whatever Dyson & Lachlan are up to - she's probably more dangerous than Aife was to the light! I would not want Lauren mad at me if I was a fae! Ha. Wonder what Bo will say about all of this & just how far Dyson will go to get his love back for Bo; hope he knows though that if he kills Lauren Bo will never love him anyways if she even let's him live to begin with! Interesting start again, I can't wait to read the rest of what you come up with for us! :)