Reviews for Every Last Piece One Shot
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This story was good but so very sad too. Did you ever write the follow-up to it?
Tatarata chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Which story is it? I would like to read it, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Have you done the E/B story? Amazing, as always! I really want them to end up together, though...
I just realised I'm not logged in...facepalm...could you just update this and give us more info about this E/B story? Or you could PM me? (Lilian Moony Black)
Love your stuff,
Lil
Senator of Rome chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I have to admit, you've caught my interest. I don't usually read Twilight fanfics in general. Loved this though. Any updates on that B/E story?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I would love to see this story continued. I would love to see Alice as an avenging angel.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Is the full story available somewhere?
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I should know better than to read sad one shots, but you have me under your spell! Now I have to see if the story is up yet!
Czaronlyfe chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
When are you putting up the story?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
that was so sad. poor Jasper and poor Alice... why didn't Jasper leave a note? and of course Jasper has no way of getting in contact with her as Alice has now left and no longer works at the coffee shop?

i can not believe that in all of this time Jasper did not leave his cell number? i hope he was not playing her just to get her into bed? and now Alice has transformed herself into something very different, changing her name-how will Jasper ever find her?
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Omg! Chills throughout my entire body! My heart breaks for her! I love that she completely changed herself! I hope she doesn't go cold and heartless, though.

Wtf jasper?
So much I going through my mind right now, so if it doesn't make sense, sorry! ;)
Why? Was it just to get back at Maria? Was he soo broken that he just needed to feel something different? But, then I ask would he have left her at the hotel? I guess Soo.
What e/b story will this be in? One that's not out yet?
Holy crow! I need more now!
I can't wait!
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow. I didn't see that coming.

Although I did wonder about the kids being his, but was it all lies?

Loved it.
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Interesting story...up until I read the end note, I thought Jasper had made everything up just to get a piece of ass, which was cool as I always enjoy a dastardly character...but, the a/n implies otherwise...
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
My heart breaks for Alice..
Mmsimpy09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really loved this, really really loved it! I felt so bad for Alice at the end, but things like that happen. I can't wait until there are more glimpses of their story! I'll even be willing to read an E/B fic if it means more of them!

megs
EternallyCullen chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hey Stalkee! I freakin loved this! I only usually read bXe stuff, but had to give this a go. I can't wait to start your new story... if the back supporting characters have such an interesting story then I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Pretties!

Love, your stalker x