Reviews for The Great Kidnap Plot
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
WITH YOUR IQ, I DON'T THINK YOU'LL EVEN UNDERSTAND
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IN BILLIONS OF SPERMS, YOU ARE THE FASTEST!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
WHY DON'T YOU SLAM CAR DOOR AT YOUR FINGERS SO YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO DO USE IT AGAIN
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
LOOK INTO THE MIRROR THEN PICK UP THE BROKEN SHARDS YOU MADE ON IT!

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU'VE HURTED!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
IF I WERE TO HAVE A BRAIN TRANSPLANT, I'LL HAVE YOURS, BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER BEEN USED!

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I DON'T WANT IT!

I LIKE BIG BRAINS, YOURS THE SIZE OF YOUR DAD'S SPERM! MY BRAIN HAS NEVER BEEN THAT SMALL ANYWAYS!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
ANY SIMILARITIES BETWEEN YOU AND A HUMAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
NO ONE IS TO BE BLAMED FOR YOUR BIRTH... EXCEPT YOUR PARENTS!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I PITY YOUR FAMILY FOR HAVING YOU THAT HAD JUST BROUGHT THEIR FAMILY NAME DOWN!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
DID YOUR MOM DROPPED YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY?

THAT'S A HUGE MISTAKE! SHE SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
IF YOU WERE TWICE AS SMART, YOU'LL STILL BE STUPID
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MUST BE A CACTUS BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A PRICK!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
YOUR BIRTH ITSELF WAS A MISTAKE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS AN APOLOGY FROM THE CONDOM FACTORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
ALL THESE YEARS... I WONDER HOW YOUR PARENTS HAVE BROUGHT YOU UP.

YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THEM! SHAME ON YOU! IMAGINE THEIR FACES WHEN THEY SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

IT'LL BE ENTERTAINING!
beatlesaddict chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Having been introduced to Battle of the Planets when I found 'Disaster in the South Pacific' on the Tracy Island Chronicles website, I wanted, first and foremost, to say thanks for getting me into it - I'm currently in the middle of watching the whole thing, and loving every minute of it.
Having been a fan of Thunderbirds for the past eleven years, I've also tremendously enjoyed your portrayal of the Tracy boys. I especially love you for giving Gordon so much to do over these stories (Thunderbird 4 was always my favourite, and that enthusiasm leaked over to its pilot/driver/aquanaut/skipper - what the heck do you call someone who drives a submarine, anyway? - over the years. Especially when he had those goggles on in Atlantic Inferno. Gotta love the goggles.), and for the inclusion of some techie-bits: I have, amongst other things, studied engineering, so I appreciate any and all technical data on IR and G-Force equipment...and scuba gear (though that's not that relevant to this particular fic, more the previous one).
So, yeah, I'm gonna quit rambling now, and just say that I really enjoyed it, and I would genuinely adore another fic, if the muse should strike you...