Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
coline75 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
bonjour

merci pour cette histoire bien écrite
j aime le personnage fort de jasper
Tee Hill chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
great chapter :)))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
The thing with Bella should be like one day she breaks down talking about how much she didn't want this life and that she was forced who to be how to act what to wear and she is just trying to live with it she breaks down crying saying that she never wanted to take Jasper away from Alice but she had to she had to do this she had to do that she wanted a normal childhood she didn't want to grow up rich getting everything she wanted she wanted to grow up with a her mom that would give her advice on boys a mom who would be there for her first breakup but she couldn't because they took her away from her mom but not just tak
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
great chapter :)))))))))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
:))))))))))))))))
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Love it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I really want Jasper to see more then just the bratty side. It's very horrible really. Sure she was raised to be a Queen. However, nothing she has said or done has really been bratty, more just assured and assertive. She only said one thing really that could be taken as her being mean, and that was only about respect that Jasper deserves. In fact, in many ways she is right, she is also wrong too. So far you have shown us nothing of her kindness and loving. In all honesty I think Jasper is judging her unfairly. Most of the things you have written make sense so far. They are very in character for the most part for their situations. I just think he is being very hard on her. I also think she has such a high expectation of Jasper because of how she was raised, so she has to overcome that, I get it. Still she was not rude to any of the others, even if she doesn't really acknowledge them. I honestly think he is being kinda horrible to her. I am not saying she does not deserve some of it, sometimes she has to high expectations of others around her and what she can do. However, I do not think she feels she is above the others, she just knows she deserves respect since she will be leading all the vampires in the future. In many ways I agree, she should expect more respect then she has been shown. Especially, from Demetri. That is an interesting thing too, will he end up being obsessive of her. Is he hating Jasper so much because he has plans for her, or even designs? I look forward to reading more.

By the way I must comment on how well your story flows. I do enjoy a well written story and this qualifies. Thanks for sharing this.
Mist17 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Update?!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
cant wait for more
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is certainly fascinating. I don't blame Bella from running out like that.

Poor ALICE! I feel so bad for her!

Its rather creepy that Felix has been watching her since she was 6 months old. I don't blame Renee one bit for try to protect Bella, by leaving Forks.

""Felix caught up with them and brought them both to Aro. Bella's mom was less than understanding of the situation and therefore killed. Bella is rather cynical about becoming a vampire and Aro knows she will have retribution for them killing her mom but he did it anyhow. Bella was returned to the U.S. and given to a family, they were compensated well for raising her and allowing Felix to live with them."" That's awful! Of course Bella is goingto get them to pay for killing her mom.

They're slowly killing her. I agree with the Cullens, what Aro's doing to Bella is horrific.

""The Volturi sound pretty invested in this prophecy and they've already invested 17 years into Isabella. If they kill her mate, they can kiss the whole thing goodbye. Honestly, I think she's barely sane as it is. One more thing and they are going to have a powerful vampire decimate their entire world the day she wakes up. And they're just stupid enough to continue with her change as planned, despite it."" They Volturi aren't being very smart about this prophecy.

Bella is a spoiled, bratty Princess.
Ca.zaphira chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I find this story plot to be very intriguing. Looking forward to reading more soon. Hopefully Bella's attitude adjustment gets better. Can't see Jasper putting up with it much longer. But love the story so far.
chanur chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I hope you are going better.
I like very much this story so I will stick with you.
Peanut1981 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Another amazing story. I love it

Hope you feel better soon
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
it's sounds good so far i am sorry that you don't feel good. i hope you feel better soon
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »