Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is certainly fascinating. I don't blame Bella from running out like that.

Poor ALICE! I feel so bad for her!

Its rather creepy that Felix has been watching her since she was 6 months old. I don't blame Renee one bit for try to protect Bella, by leaving Forks.

""Felix caught up with them and brought them both to Aro. Bella's mom was less than understanding of the situation and therefore killed. Bella is rather cynical about becoming a vampire and Aro knows she will have retribution for them killing her mom but he did it anyhow. Bella was returned to the U.S. and given to a family, they were compensated well for raising her and allowing Felix to live with them."" That's awful! Of course Bella is goingto get them to pay for killing her mom.

They're slowly killing her. I agree with the Cullens, what Aro's doing to Bella is horrific.

""The Volturi sound pretty invested in this prophecy and they've already invested 17 years into Isabella. If they kill her mate, they can kiss the whole thing goodbye. Honestly, I think she's barely sane as it is. One more thing and they are going to have a powerful vampire decimate their entire world the day she wakes up. And they're just stupid enough to continue with her change as planned, despite it."" They Volturi aren't being very smart about this prophecy.

Bella is a spoiled, bratty Princess.
Ca.zaphira chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I find this story plot to be very intriguing. Looking forward to reading more soon. Hopefully Bella's attitude adjustment gets better. Can't see Jasper putting up with it much longer. But love the story so far.
chanur chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I hope you are going better.
I like very much this story so I will stick with you.
Peanut1981 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Another amazing story. I love it

Hope you feel better soon
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
it's sounds good so far i am sorry that you don't feel good. i hope you feel better soon
VSPS chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Hey there lady! Hope you are feeling better soon... Great story so far, loving the emotions and reactions. Keep up the good work! Muah! -Vic
mssmith chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Good stuff, Mynxi! I love it.
I pray that everything is or will be ok with you, you are in my thoughts.
Ness1956 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter!
Ness1956 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Bella needed to be taken down a peg or SIX! Go Jasper!
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very interesting!
IheartJW chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Felix is sweet. Now Jas has a problem with her ignore him. I would've did the same though. Bella needs to loosen up she at the castle no more or right now she should have & explore :)

Great update I can't wait for the next.
katyaleighb chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Pleeeeease update! i cant wait to see how Jaspsrs going to deal with her next :)
justxwords chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I'm looking foreword to the next part of this story :) it makes me happy when I read it
Robin.D chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Anabely chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I am glad this is still here. It's interesting. I truly didn't think a Volturi princess story could be interesting, but J&B are more complex every chapter.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »