Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
IheartJW chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Felix is sweet. Now Jas has a problem with her ignore him. I would've did the same though. Bella needs to loosen up she at the castle no more or right now she should have & explore :)

Great update I can't wait for the next.
katyaleighb chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Pleeeeease update! i cant wait to see how Jaspsrs going to deal with her next :)
justxwords chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I'm looking foreword to the next part of this story :) it makes me happy when I read it
Robin.D chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Anabely chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I am glad this is still here. It's interesting. I truly didn't think a Volturi princess story could be interesting, but J&B are more complex every chapter.
roon0 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Jasper is obviously taking no prisoners, I kind of feel sorry for Bella. I wonder how long it will be before she gets a smacked botty? I love your Felix by the way, he is so cool.

Hun, I am sorry to hear that you are unwell. I wish you a speedy recovery. Hugs
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love Felix's interaction with everyone so far and it makes sense that she is completely clueless about social interactions.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
SOrry to hear you are not well, Do the writing if it makes you feel better, but don't let it drag you down, it's supposed to be for fun. xx
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
well i like it so far
KittyAsrai chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hmmm how stubborn can Jasper be? Hes gonna have to be really strong... Although he already is! :)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
SimplyJanice chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awesome woman as usual! I'm very intrigued!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I'll stick with you. I love this story. I feel badly for Bella because she just doesn't know how to act and so she reacts and that is no good. Jasper needs to be patient with her.

Take care of yourself. My prayers are with you, Joan
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Can't really blame Jasper for being upset with Bella, when she came down stairs looking like a prostitute! Loved the convo between Jasper and his family, and Emmett made some valid points about Bella. Can't wait to find out if Bella gets in his truck or not. I think it would serve her right, to walk home, bring her down a notch!

Excellent chapter!

CC
01Katie chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »