Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
GemmaLisax chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hey there! :D I really enjoyed this chapter. I like the subtle change in Jasper, and the fact that he isn't taking any of Bella's shit, but also that he's trying to understand and know her rather than just making her conform to what he thinks she should be like. Bella makes me giggle, with her teenage hormone (and likely teenage drama series) ideas of wooing Jasper. And the fact that with all that her upbringing has given her, she still has no clue when it comes to something as simple as an interaction with an equal. She's been so closeted as she grew up, and filled with so much confidence, that she's floundering about. And, yes, I find that funny. lol.

Oh, and Felix? Love him!
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I'm sorry to hear about your health problems and hope you'll be doing better soon. Anyways, this was another great chapter. It made me think of the phrase 'poor little rich girl' as this chapter shows us that as much as Bella's been raised in an environment of wealth and privilege, given an excellent education and taught to wield power and authority, these very benefits also served to isolate her. Growing up without social peers to interact with and without people with whom she can just be a person rather than a title. It's really no wonder that she is the way she is. Emmett hit the nail on the head. That man is much more astute than he is often given credit for.
tinkerbear10 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
haha i love it its really cute
cathy29jes chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
hello,
Jasper was absolutely right , Bella is a spoiled child who does not know to talk to others , but Jasper is not her dog , she wants to play one that ignores Jasper , but be careful that Bella , Jasper can do as much or even go on vacation some time to teach him it is not his master ,
excellent chapter ,
cathy
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
First off, of course we will stick with you. You have to concentrate on your health first. FF will always be here when you are better.
Great chapter:) Emmett shocked the hell out of me. What he said actually made sense, I am not use to seeing Emmett in this way, and I loved it.
I'm glad Jasper has gone to pick her up. He is her mate, and he should deal with her shit. Although Felix told her off earlier, he still gives into her. She needs someone who just won't stand for it.
I hope you get better soon:)
xx
Sassy Mami chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hope you feel better soon... poor bella she is just clueless and doesn't know how to act. no wonder she's a brat, been told all your life someone was meant to be yours, you expect it to be yours when the time comes... i hope she doesn't fuss too much when Jasper picks her up. great chapter and i hope you can update soon.
justxwords chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Awesome. :) I can't tell if I want them to be queen and king and live happily ever after (after Bella becomes un-brat-ified), or if I want them to be with the Cullens and revolt against the Volturi because they brainwashed Bella (Bella still would become un-brat-ified of course). But I love it, I can't wait for more :)
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Dammmnn go Jasper (: Don't let that little brat fuck with you!

Update soon (:
JynxxD chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Very Interesting story! I love your writing - very detailed yet still interesting and engaging. This is an interesting plot and can't wait to see how it all comes out!
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I'm most certainly loving this story, bratty Bella and all! Loved how Jasper changed his mind and left her in the parking lot due to her attitude. I do feel sorry for Alice, she didn't ask for this and I do hope he really does apologize to her for his attitude towards her!

Excellent chapter!

CC
mssmith chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Good chapter. I hate that he is following her bratty ass around like a little puppy dog, so what he did at the end was perfect. Thanks for the update, Mynxi...it was awesome!
Bell 1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I like this unique story. I hope "bratty" Bella goes away soon and Jasper doesn't become too much of a jerk during his change. ;)

I like how Jasper wouldn't let Bella get by with treating him that way, didn't back down when he told her to get out, and told her to find another way home. :D

Um, I do have one question though. It seems to be jumping between Edward can hear Jasper and then he can't hear Jasper. Can Edward only hear Jasper when Jasper "lets" Edward hear his thoughts? And same thing goes for Alice's ability with Jasper.
Nutmeg1985 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Love this so far! Like the relationship between Bella and Felix
Miss.BonnieBSalvatore chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Omg this is so far one awesome story I can't wait to see what happens next.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
WOW! Just WOW! I loved it. I feel bad about Alice. She will be alone now unless u plan on pairing her with Edward. Which would be nice, but other than that It was amazing once again
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »