Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
Ness1956 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter!
Ness1956 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Bella needed to be taken down a peg or SIX! Go Jasper!
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very interesting!
IheartJW chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Felix is sweet. Now Jas has a problem with her ignore him. I would've did the same though. Bella needs to loosen up she at the castle no more or right now she should have & explore :)

Great update I can't wait for the next.
katyaleighb chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Pleeeeease update! i cant wait to see how Jaspsrs going to deal with her next :)
justxwords chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I'm looking foreword to the next part of this story :) it makes me happy when I read it
Robin.D chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
that was a good chapter :):):D:D
Anabely chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I am glad this is still here. It's interesting. I truly didn't think a Volturi princess story could be interesting, but J&B are more complex every chapter.
roon0 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Jasper is obviously taking no prisoners, I kind of feel sorry for Bella. I wonder how long it will be before she gets a smacked botty? I love your Felix by the way, he is so cool.

Hun, I am sorry to hear that you are unwell. I wish you a speedy recovery. Hugs
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I love Felix's interaction with everyone so far and it makes sense that she is completely clueless about social interactions.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
SOrry to hear you are not well, Do the writing if it makes you feel better, but don't let it drag you down, it's supposed to be for fun. xx
XxvampvixxenxX chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
well i like it so far
KittyAsrai chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hmmm how stubborn can Jasper be? Hes gonna have to be really strong... Although he already is! :)
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
SimplyJanice chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awesome woman as usual! I'm very intrigued!
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »