Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
bamagal110 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Are you sure BElla is not bipolar, she is all over the place..
Tee Hill chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
great chapter :-)))))))))))))))))))))
Robin.D chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
good chapter :):):):)
GemmaLisax chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Awe, bless their little cotton socks! They're so sweet together. I'm thinking that the Volturi are gonna have a shock when they try to control the prophecy coming to fruition the way that they want it to. I've just read this from the beginning again and loved it. Great story, Treacle, and I'm looking forward to more!
silversimon chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Yeah! Regular updates. Seems like you're truly back for good! Couldn't be happier :)
WB Crazy chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
She says she wants to kill the V the first chance she gets after the change yet she also states that Caius and her are close and he's like her father...Will it be so easy for her to take him out regardless of what happened with her mother?
Purradox chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Spunky Bella is better than spoiled Bella. Good job. Update soon.
01Katie chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Update soon.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Really interesting chapter.
Aunt Siduri chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I feel like Bella should slowly start getting her act together. Other than that the story is coming along beautifully
jesigrl007 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That's an interesting prophecy...makes sense in a way...maybe the should get a little closer than just the kissing ;)
hellbentdeathangel.117 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Awww so cute! I do think it's a bit one sided though with how Jasper treats Bella. It kind of seems like he wouldn't be as upset if Bella decided she didn't want him versus how devastated she would be without him. I love the story though and can't wait to read more!
juliet709 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
i love this so far. love how its not a love story straight from the start. that unlike most i have read there is no instant love at first sight and things were bumpy but seem to be working themselves out. its kinda interesting that now that the prophecy has been revealed that jasper and bella have sort of switched roles. hes the one wanting to know and talk more about the future and what it means for them in regards to the volturi and bella is finally more her age and a bit of a hormonal teen age girl. keep up the great work and i cant wait to see more from you.
Fakin'it chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
You could always do a time skip with one of them thinking back over the highlights of the past however many months if that helps.
katandjasper chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Well, first of all I need to tell you that I had to re-read the story over again to remember what was going on. I liked the chapter. I'm a little concerned though that she is three years away from being turned. That's going to either make for a VERY long story, a huge time jump, or she's hurt and has to be turned. I'm not sure about what I want to see except that they get closer.
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »