Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
mickkila chapter 8 . 5/14
Awesome
silversimon chapter 8 . 5/14
So very happy you're back! Adore this story :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 5/14
Good fluff. I love Jasper. really good chapter.
01Katie chapter 8 . 5/14
Update soon.
acw1 chapter 8 . 5/14

o
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 8 . 5/14
OMG :) I love it soooooo much that section- story !
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon! ::)
cathy29jes chapter 8 . 5/14
hello,
Bella Jasper will have to learn as they will be well together, yes, but only when they conaaitront as all couples do, it is learned that have known how to be good, Bella learns,
excellent chapter,
cathy
kouga's older woman chapter 8 . 5/14
So sweet! More please!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 8 . 5/14
Goid chapter again. And great to see you updated this again :) now i only hope you would update my favorite story too... *fingers crossed*
chrisc8706 chapter 7 . 3/12
This is cool. Cant wait to see what happens next
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 1/18
OMG :) The story is great. I love your story :) I fell in love simply is, to the missing words to describe my feelings about my chapter because I like it so megaaaa zarąbisty !I look forward to the next one and begs add it quickly because I'm so curious how it all unfolds further ? !
I Can't wait for more!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 7 . 1/15
hâte de la suite
Mist17 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
itsawhitlocklifeforme chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Hi! I am absolutely in love with this story already! I often follow stories that I like, but it is very rare for me to favorite one. This one I did because of not only the content, but how well it is written and how easy it is to follow. I saw that you haven't updated since May, but I'm crossing my eyes, legs, toes, fingers, and tongue that you haven't abandoned it! Looking forward to hearing more from it!
Your newly devout reader,
itsawhitlocklifeforme
Laurie143 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Pretty please update really soon I really want to know what happens next!":)
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »