Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
kouga's older woman chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
So sweet! More please!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
Goid chapter again. And great to see you updated this again :) now i only hope you would update my favorite story too... *fingers crossed*
chrisc8706 chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
This is cool. Cant wait to see what happens next
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
OMG :) The story is great. I love your story :) I fell in love simply is, to the missing words to describe my feelings about my chapter because I like it so megaaaa zarąbisty !I look forward to the next one and begs add it quickly because I'm so curious how it all unfolds further ? !
I Can't wait for more!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
hâte de la suite
Mist17 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
itsawhitlocklifeforme chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Hi! I am absolutely in love with this story already! I often follow stories that I like, but it is very rare for me to favorite one. This one I did because of not only the content, but how well it is written and how easy it is to follow. I saw that you haven't updated since May, but I'm crossing my eyes, legs, toes, fingers, and tongue that you haven't abandoned it! Looking forward to hearing more from it!
Your newly devout reader,
itsawhitlocklifeforme
Laurie143 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Pretty please update really soon I really want to know what happens next!":)
sdmo88 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
i was really liking this story, but now jasper seem's more like a traitor, someone that can't be trusted. hell, he's still married, in love with his wife thats not his mate and clearly thinks of his coven as more important then his mate and down talks her. yet expects her to do everything he says. seriously hoping she skips off to italy and does her best to never bother with him. shes got 3 years before shes changed, wouldnt hurt non doing that either. other then teach jasper a lesson. though still looking forward to reading the rest. just jasper is pissing me off.
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Hmm... That prophecy sounds like they will engender peace between vampire and humankind while finding a way for vampires to slake their thirst at no cost to humanity. Maybe they will set up the operation of blood banks providing needed blood for medical use and the medically unusable blood to be drunk by vampires. Or maybe their desire for peace will lead vampires to find peace following Carlisle's diet. Or maybe they will lead the way into production of synthetic blood for vampire consumption without the need to kill humans or animals. There are several possibilities. It would appear that whatever is to happen will come naturally out of the relationship between them, his desire for peace and her ability to shield and protect. Great chapter! Lts of food for thought and more progress bringing the two together and having them really get to know one another.
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
They're making progress! Their date started off a bit more than rocky, but once they began to talk and clear the air things are going much better. And they kissed again! That was sweet.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Good chapter.

Will her shield be so powerful that it can encompass the entire world and increase his emotions so he can relieve all vampires of their thirst? How would they feed then? They would have no nourishment and they would eventually die ... or he would become so hungry that he would emote all that hunger and the world would be massacred. Hmmm.

I think they really need to talk about the prophecy - even if neither one of them cares about it, they need to be prepared if other people do (eg Volturi). Also, they can't grow if there is anything looming over them. They need to learn to discuss things together and be a team.
misia88 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm so happy things are finally starting to work out for them.
mickkila chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Very cool story I look forward to the next update
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I think she should inform Jasper on her plans to kill them! Is she going to want to kill Cauis also? Is it only the three king she wants to kill? TTFN! JXB :-}
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »