Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
Update soon.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Really interesting chapter.
Aunt Siduri chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I feel like Bella should slowly start getting her act together. Other than that the story is coming along beautifully
jesigrl007 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That's an interesting prophecy...makes sense in a way...maybe the should get a little closer than just the kissing ;)
hellbentdeathangel.117 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Awww so cute! I do think it's a bit one sided though with how Jasper treats Bella. It kind of seems like he wouldn't be as upset if Bella decided she didn't want him versus how devastated she would be without him. I love the story though and can't wait to read more!
juliet709 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
i love this so far. love how its not a love story straight from the start. that unlike most i have read there is no instant love at first sight and things were bumpy but seem to be working themselves out. its kinda interesting that now that the prophecy has been revealed that jasper and bella have sort of switched roles. hes the one wanting to know and talk more about the future and what it means for them in regards to the volturi and bella is finally more her age and a bit of a hormonal teen age girl. keep up the great work and i cant wait to see more from you.
Fakin'it chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
You could always do a time skip with one of them thinking back over the highlights of the past however many months if that helps.
katandjasper chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Well, first of all I need to tell you that I had to re-read the story over again to remember what was going on. I liked the chapter. I'm a little concerned though that she is three years away from being turned. That's going to either make for a VERY long story, a huge time jump, or she's hurt and has to be turned. I'm not sure about what I want to see except that they get closer.
slc6548 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Good chapter. She's still a brat LOL but getting a little better.
Cullen Cousin chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Excellent chapter!

CC
mum2shane chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
nice love this keeps me on my toes reading the whole relationship dinamic please keep on writing
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Another great chapter! Thank you for keeping me supplied with such great stuff to read.
cathy29jes chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
hello,
it's fine to want to live alone and quiet, but it is not sure that the Volturi are going to want to hear about it if they want to Jasper in custody it will go wrong and Bella will not accept that his companion be injured by the Volturi to force him to work in care, they will have to learn to be very small because Bella will not forgive easily now
excellent chapter,
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
Thank you for the update, yes it was a good chapter that you shared with us. Yes I can see where Bella and Jasper are coming from that they don't want to follow the prophacy, because they don't really understand it, also that they want to just get to know each other. Thank you for sharing another chapter with us and have a good week.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I don't like the way Jasper is treating her. What happened to his southern charm? At this rate Bella is gonna snap.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »