Reviews for She Must Be Dealt With
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
They're making progress! Their date started off a bit more than rocky, but once they began to talk and clear the air things are going much better. And they kissed again! That was sweet.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Good chapter.

Will her shield be so powerful that it can encompass the entire world and increase his emotions so he can relieve all vampires of their thirst? How would they feed then? They would have no nourishment and they would eventually die ... or he would become so hungry that he would emote all that hunger and the world would be massacred. Hmmm.

I think they really need to talk about the prophecy - even if neither one of them cares about it, they need to be prepared if other people do (eg Volturi). Also, they can't grow if there is anything looming over them. They need to learn to discuss things together and be a team.
misia88 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Awesome chapter! I'm so happy things are finally starting to work out for them.
mickkila chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Very cool story I look forward to the next update
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I think she should inform Jasper on her plans to kill them! Is she going to want to kill Cauis also? Is it only the three king she wants to kill? TTFN! JXB :-}
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Maybe they'll get along after all.

Maybe.

Isn't Charlie going to be a little curious about his ex-wife?

I understand being a little stuck. I do!

Allow me to ramble:

Carlisle's digging though his own brain ... perhaps he could remember which book he read this prophecy from? Request the book? Or maybe have Bella request the book from Aro's or Caius' library, or wherever it is.

Since the Volturi have doted upon her, maybe they'll send it.

Now, using the Book of Revelation from the Christian Bible as an example, because it's supposed to be a book of prophecy—visions written by Saint John the Divine, one of the Apostles. There is some disagreement about who the actual author is.

Anyhow, there are two very basic thoughts of what the Book of Revelation is.

John was divinely inspired to write down his visions. If you ever read it ... it's so totally trippy. Pretty damn bloody, too.

Anyhow, one school of thought is that they were very literal visions of what was actually going to happen in the world during the end times.

The other very basic thought is that the whole thing is pretty much metaphorical. It's not visions of what's going to happen in the real world to all the people and everything in it; it is a metaphorical representation of what happens inside each person as they struggle within themselves on their journey to enlightenment. Poetic language used to describe indescribable things/feelings/thoughts/sensations, etc.

Seems like prophecies are usually surrounded by loads of bullshit. The prophecy you wrote: Who wrote it? When was it written? Where was it found? What was going on at the time it was written?

That certainly seems to influence *prophecies*. It would have been written in the language that the author used at the time and his/her writings and/or visions would have been greatly influenced by what was going on in that person's world at the time. His world being the village he lived in, or the country he lived in. Perhaps the continent. Was the author human or a vampire? (Probably a vamp.) Then his “world” would be different.

“World.” Figurative or literal?

Since Caius is the one who decided Bella was *the one*, what made him decide? Were there signs or some shit? Or, like in Harry Potter. “The Boy Who Lived” could have been either Harry or Neville Longbottom.

All this doesn’t have to be written in the story, but it should be in your head so you stick to your own *facts*.

Are Bella's thoughts of revenge against the Volturi because they've been trying to rope her into "running the world" with them as puppet masters? Making her a figurehead? Is she pissed because they killed off her mother? It wasn’t mentioned before if she knows or not.

Or is it teenage "nobody's going to tell me what to do!"

The Volturi have been guarding her for Jasper all these years, perhaps Bella needs to associate a bit with humans to see that they don't suck completely. Perhaps one of the girls could be having trouble getting to know her new, "much older" boyfriend. Bella could relate to that.

Perhaps have some sympathy for the humans. I mean, if there were no humans, there'd be no vampires, right?

***
Back to prophecies ...

Prophecy of Sword and Shield
He will be the power to rule the land with the might of his desire, and she will rule by his side, bathing our world in protection. Together, they will move our kind to exist in peace among the living and our thirst will be sated.

That first line could be interpreted in two ways.

"He will be the power to rule the land with the might of his desire"

Meaning Jasper, because he is an empath who can feel and manipulate emotions, will be the ruler of the land. Seen as the “king” because he is a male, and, let’s face it, most humans see males as the big leaders. It’s how most of the world works, eh?

"She will rule by his side, bathing our world in protection"

This could refer to Bella as the shield, helping to protect. Protect everyone? Humans and vamps? Or just protect vampires from being wiped out by humans’ ever escalating weapons?

“the world.” The vampire world or the whole, entire earth?

Or that line could be taken another way: He (Jasper) will be the power to rule the land with the might (strength) of his desire (Bella.) Bella would be his desire. Jasper will rule only because he has Bella. Or because Bella has him. And keeping in mind your story title, he must deal with her. Bella won’t be his “might” until she grows the hell up!

This could be interpreted as they must be equal, ruling equally. Apart, they can’t do anything, but together they can handle it. And because they are together, Bella will be able to protect vampire-kind. Even if it’s from each other. Or if it’s from Aro wanting to just take over and enslave all the vamps. Or it could be Jasper and Bella protecting the human race from enslavement by vamps.

This would be rather ironic, if Bella and Jasper were to protect the vamps from Aro. Or perhaps Aro has designs on making humans subservient to vamps. Round them up and bleed them. Limit their breeding, etc, etc, etc. If they take out Aro, they’ll be protecting the quality of life of most of the humans. Bad guys still get to die, eh?

Bella and Jasper could help to make sure no more despots like Aro come into power, and they could take out the Romanians who want to be gods again.

Perhaps they could merely make sure to maintain the status-quo and prevent Aro from really going nuts.

“Together, they will move our kind to exist in peace among the living and our thirst will be sated.”

The Southern Vamp Wars would have to stop.

If Aro is gone, the Romanians wouldn’t keep plotting against them.

The vamps could exist in peace with the *living* by not running rampant over them. Vamps’ thirst would be sated as it has been, leaving children alone. Or something along those lines.

Aro wouldn’t be the first one to misinterpret alleged prophecy.

“our thirst will be sated”

Literal thirst or thirst for power? Bella and Jasper sure don’t seem to want to be Rulers of the World. But if it wasn’t for humans, there’d be no vampires, and if there were no vampires, Jasper wouldn’t have met Bella.

Fuel (and food) for thought?
sherry williams chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Loved it
bamagal110 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Are you sure BElla is not bipolar, she is all over the place..
Tee Hill chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
great chapter :-)))))))))))))))))))))
Robin.D chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
good chapter :):):):)
GemmaLisax chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Awe, bless their little cotton socks! They're so sweet together. I'm thinking that the Volturi are gonna have a shock when they try to control the prophecy coming to fruition the way that they want it to. I've just read this from the beginning again and loved it. Great story, Treacle, and I'm looking forward to more!
silversimon chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Yeah! Regular updates. Seems like you're truly back for good! Couldn't be happier :)
WB Crazy chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
She says she wants to kill the V the first chance she gets after the change yet she also states that Caius and her are close and he's like her father...Will it be so easy for her to take him out regardless of what happened with her mother?
Purradox chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Spunky Bella is better than spoiled Bella. Good job. Update soon.
01Katie chapter 7 . 5/23/2014