Reviews for Gumball Rally: World Racers
Magick Tricks chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Sorry if I haven't sent in a review until now. I was kind of doing other stuff. From the first chapter I've read. I like how this story is turning out. I'll give the second chapter a read in a little while. After I have caught with everything I need to do for CR7. Okay?
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
A brilliant second chapter here, letting us meet a few more of the racers. Will the remainder such as the MST3K guys and Captain Eddie himself be introduced in the next chapter? And that stand-up routine bit with Jerry Seinfeld was actually funny. I liked all the intros, especially the 'Community' girls. This was a great chapter and I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was a very interesting opening. It's amazing how many people there are with an interest in Balong. I like the touch with the 'Warehouse 13' crew about Richard Petty's hat being an artifact. I hope it will help Pete and Myka out.

This first chapter was first rate. Will the cast list be in the second chapter? Just that I had a bit of trouble figuring out where a few of the characters came from. Anyway, great job on this. I look forward to the continuation.