Reviews for Greyback
RemusLupinTrash chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
I absolutely love this fic. I really wish you would continue it. I need to know if Jack and Ralph get together. They're my OTP.
Hertram chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Short review is short. Good job.
Hammsters chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Haha, this chapter was great, although I'm not exactly sure why Maurice sent Roger the elf thingamajig. A...50,000 a month. Just thinking of it gives me carpal tunnel. But I is curious, what the hell is it? And how do you sign up or whataver? Anyway, back on topic, great chapter update soon!
Sho Eisel chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Hey! This story is so awesome! You had me squealing and giggling all over! All the characters are spot on, too. It sad we won't seeing much more Simon anymore, though. I love Simon \3 I'll be looking forward to next update!
P.S. I swear, Jack seems so gay! By the way, will Simon and Ralph ever meet? Keep rocking!

Hammsters chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Haha, I friggin' love Maurice. This chapter was awesome, as chapters in this story tend to be, and I can't wait till you update again! You know what else I can't wait for? I can't wait for something to happen with Roger and Luna! I don't care that they're only eleven, something's gotta friggin' happen! And I find it deeply upsetting that Simon has been petrified. I thought you'd like to know. Okay, so that's pretty much all I gots ta say for now, so update soon!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Brilliant as usual.
Hertram chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
I knew Roger would get caught :) I could totally see Maurice dramatically creeping around. And I like how Roger named his cat Nemesis.
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Roger is such a sadist... I LOVE IT! Please update soon!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Awwww, poor Maurice.
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
"Roger, uncommunicative by nature, said nothing."

Isn't that the exact line in the book? Whether it is or not, it's a great line. I adore this story so far. It's bloody brilliant.
Hertram chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Ooh Roger's sadistic side...

I don't have much else to say. Herpaderp
Hammsters chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
pff, hahahahaha! I love how easily Maurice forgave Roger and how excited Jack was when Ralph got hit with a bludger. It was awesome. I need some more Luna though. Luna is good. Roger is good. Luna AND Roger is spectacularness! So please, involve some of that shizz. Love the story, update soon!
Hertram chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Jack seems either weirdly competitive, obsessive, or sadistic. Oh lordie.

Maurice seems really enthusiastic about the weirdest things, but I guess that's just Maurice being Maurice.

I just caught one word error thing, "And then when one of the redhead twins knocked it away, he cursed and loked extremely disappointing." It should be disappointed. Sorry.
Fluffiet chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Nooooo! Not a filler. D:
I liked it though...
*Dies almost*
Pink Schmetterling chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Haha, that was hilarious. I love the dynamics between Jack, Roger, and Maurice. Haha, the Ralph and Jack thing made me smile, especially when Jack muttered "unfortunately." Just so...childishly amazing, haha. Another awesome chapter. :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »