Reviews for Monster
srshibaharah chapter 1 . 8/27
Please write another story to follow this one!
cj1197 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Are you going to make more chapters of this story?
neweldi chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love it, thanks :)
hp123456 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I just read this now. I'd definitely be interested in more :)
Farofa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
i really liked it. Please make it a series!
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was amazing! I don't usually do supernatural fics, but I'm glad I read this one. Since the background information of the this world was so intricate, the story didn't feel childish like some vampire ones do.

I wonder what Emily is going to do. I feel bad for Derek because he loves her and completed turning her, but even though she doesn't die he couldn't save her.

Loved it, and i can't wait to read more from this universe! :)
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Okay so I never read AU/supernatural stuff but for some reason when this arrived in my inbox I kind of left it (just in case). I am so glad I read this, totally out of my normal comfort zone but you have moved the characters across really well, focusing on their important features and characteristics.
123a456e chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great story! I would love to see it continued!
miaa29 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What a great story, i absolutely loved it and would love that this becomes a series, it just has to.
solveariddle chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I love vampire stories and was thrilled to see that you wrote one. So, of course, I would like to see you turn this into a series. ;) It would be very interesting to see how the interaction between the three main characters (Emily, Morgan, Doyle) develops.

BTW - sad news that your site *The Scrap Pile* isn't updating anymore, but I understand completely that it was too time consuming.
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
As I already said, great story and great writing. I think you are the only one who can make me like the CM-vampire fusion. Thumbs up for a sequel! :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was a great story. You should definitely continue this!
jhplug chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I'm definitely interested! Especially if its more Morgan/Prentiss than Prentiss/Doyle. I do think the Doyle character (both on the show and in this story) is intriguing but I'm a Derek and Emily shipper first and always. Would love to read more!
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was brilliant! Angsty, dark, with both Morgan and Doyle. Everything I like! Even as a vampire Emily is in character. I'm curious to see what changes, if any, occur. Especially with Doyle thrown in the mix, so I'm really hoping you make this a series.
tfm chapter 1 . 6/24/2012

Thank-you so much. This was freaking awesome. I love the world that you've built up - all the little details woven together to provide an intriguing backstory without overexplaining too much.

Definitely looking forward to whatever you have planned next.