Reviews for The Black Gates of Paradise
Prince-Frost chapter 4 . 5/13
Wow. This is...wow. It's like these characters, this world, is your own creation. Simply because you've wrote them so damn well. I hope that the certain, ahem, *things* that happened in Covenant wont put you off continuing this because bloody hell, it is amazing. Your David captivates me, and the detail put into everything shows your skill as a writer.

I'll be coming back to read this one a lot in the future. With or without updates (although i really hope with c: )!
Amelia Island chapter 4 . 5/2
I just rewatched Prometheus again as a refresher for the new film, and this fic was everything I ever wanted. Thank you so much for pouring all your talent and sweat into these four chapters (that practically amount to a novella already! Wow).

Love that you've managed to maintain the unease and creeping sense of dread throughout. In almost every scene they are making decisions that don't have immediate consequences, and those questions of 'what if' and 'when' haunt me as a reader... the same way they do when I'm watching a film unfold in the franchise. It's terrifically atmospheric, and a testament to your ability as a writer.

Your mastery of the characters is really incredible, and your take on the mythology feels organic... I didn't find it distracting, when in the past I've sometimes mentally tripped over fan-supplied backstories and supplemental information. All the pieces of your puzzle work perfectly.

I wish I had the magic words to inspire you to continue! I read this originally on AO3 and delved into the comments there as well, and I understand why you might be averse to continuing.

At this point I'm in it for Danny McBride hahaha.
Update. Please.
Update. Asap.
Update.
This is so interesting, I hope you'll continue after Covenant, I can't wait to watch it and to read whatever comes to your mind!
Adevvva chapter 4 . 3/16
I LOVED this! I have always been a bigger fan of the Engineer X Shaw pairing. But I love how yandere you have made David. It really makes him more human.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 2/4
I love their conversation! It's very in character.
aneta.spicakova.5 chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Please more!
Zerousy chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Damn, I want more!
Another Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Omg...you seriously need to pick this back up again please! You put so much care into this, I can't understand why you abandoned it! T_T Pleaaaase! I know its been 3 years since your last update and a long shot but I believe in you and this story!
Anon chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Will you ever continue? It was a bit confusing in the 3rd chapter but I guess it was the resin that made him hallucinate? Anyway good story!
ainosora13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
More of this please...
AngelesPG chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
You are going to continue it because I would like the truth that you it were doing this history it has very much potential, thak you
AnneTesla chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Love your story please update soon! ! :)