Reviews for Pirates and Other Magical Disasters
OneInsomniaticHoosier chapter 15 . 2/3
Noooooooooo! You have to review!
Curlscat chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
And apparently I only didn't review for like three chapters. That's cool. Reading without reviewing is faster, and I have a lot of fanfics to get through.
Curlscat chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
So I know you haven't updated in a while, and when you do it's probably going to be "The Bizarre Life and Times of Robin Goodfellow," but I really do love this story and I hope you don't abandon it. I just stays so true to the series and it's like more books and I cling tight to fanfics that make me feel like I'm actually reading more SG, especially character-wise. And this is SO in-character it's brilliant.
Curlscat chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Hey, so you've been nominated for Elligoat's best SG story contest, and I'm here to refresh myself on how good this fic is before I vote. You'll probably be getting reviews for the chapters I haven't reviewed on a lot in the upcoming hours.
Anonymous123 chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
You need to increase the Puckabrina.
Puck and Kyo chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Write more! Please! You are an amazing fanfic author! Also, I love Puckabrina/Suck! They are an awesome couple!
Puck and Kyo chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Unicorns
Puck and Kyo chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
My favorite puckabrina/suck quote is "we are gonna save the world." "We are so screwed!" Closely followed by "come down here fairy boy!" And the kiss scenes dialogue.
Puck and Kyo chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I see nothing wrong with your writing
Puck and Kyo chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
OhmigadyouarwsoawesomeIlovethischaptertot-allyyruf fles! Review daphne style
Puck and Kyo chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
No, your third person isn't weird, I actually like the fact that with this story you kept it in the form Michael Buckley did, third person, focusing on Sabrina.
Puck and Kyo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really love this fanfic, just after reading the first chapter. I have read your "Robin good fellow" fanfic and loved it, so I thought I'd try this one! Oh my goodness, you are an amazing fanfiction author, you take the characters and throw them into different situations and still manage to give them there personalities from the books, not OOC at all! You are an amazing author and I hope you write more! I truly enjoy your writing!
Flapjacks001 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
I was hanging on your every word in chapter 13 when Puck and Sabrina were arguing and wondering allowed on why they even tried 'this', and then Puck told Sabrina, "Get a boyfriend, get a bunch of friends, have a long, amazing life that doesn't include me. I'm not worth it."

That has got to be my favorite so far because of the ending. I loved how you put it together and their dialogue. Can't wait for the day you update. I seriously love this Fanfiction.

I am still wondering if they will end up returning to Ferryport Landing, or if they solve the case, or Henry catches them in their 'shenanigan's' as Daphne's new word was in the last book.
Flapjacks001 chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
(I started reading earlier today, I am reviewing as I read, so some things may seem out of place with the latest chapter.)
Flapjacks001 chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Please continue, I really like where this is going. You write very well, and I can just tell that something bad's going to happen, unless there's a plot twist. I still love it, so UPDATE!