Reviews for To be so young and in love
Deadly Yancy chapter 40 . 11/15
:3 I will love you till my death, thanks for writing this hot smut
fiction-rules-reality chapter 1 . 3/30
This was adorable and I've read it and the sequel like three times.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 67 . 1/3
This was wonderful. I love the whole strawberry bit. Fantastic. It is obvious why he did.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 57 . 1/3
This was absolutely sweet and fantastic and lovely and oh so much more. This is one of my favorite chapters. I can actually picture this happening in the show. I wish it did. It would be very sweet and romantic and cute and funny. You're a brilliant author and writer. Phenomenal. This is definitely a top favorite of mine and I'm not even finished reading the story yet. Cheers, ta, and have a happy new year!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 55 . 1/2
Good big sister!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 50 . 1/2
Poor John.
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 72 . 12/17/2014
This is bloody brilliant! I love how absolutely cute the beginning chapters are. Those are my favorite. I have other favorite parts but those made it on the top. And how you've made this spread out through them growing, it's brilliant. Not a lot of authors choose do so but I'm happy you did. It allows the reader to get to know them and their family. It's perfect, something I wish everyone could experience. Sure, there are problems but everyone has them. Besides, problems make life interesting. I'm sure Sherlock would agree. Lol. Also, I can't wait to read the sequel! You're a new favorite! You've done an excellent job with this universe and I wish you grand wishes for it!
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This was such a heart warming story. I especially loved the ending. I do not think I could a stop smiling through out this chapter. They had a lovely birthday. It's hard to believe they're five in here. You're a brilliant author.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was an adorable chapter. I cannot wait to read the other chapters. A cuddling five year old John and Sherlock is a sight to behold.
nix.mixx.94 chapter 56 . 12/7/2014
my birthday is april 17th…. if only they married a day earlier :P
nevershoutjordyn chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
i feel the need to be your 1,200 reviewer bc i'm a narcissist and i like being special. also bc this story is pretty fantastic. i'm just sad it took me so long to stumble upon this little arkenstone.
happy writings,
Pocky Ichigo chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
The parents are just annoying. "You hid it from us" Yeah well they should have told them that they were going to have a romantic massage of course -' Soooooo annoying and stupid ! And also the "I don't want you to regret it" part... They've been together for 10 years for f*ck sake, if they do it NOW it means they're ready !
Hum. Sorry, I lost my temper xD