Reviews for To be so young and in love
Carnival14 chapter 4 . 5/17
KAWAII!
browni'dbrunette chapter 54 . 3/10
"Aww, that's lovely." John smiled "I want that too!" he said.

So cute!
Like it hadn't occurred to him how nice it would be until he said it!
Georgia chapter 31 . 2/13
Just letting you know that when they had there first anniversary it was on January 31st but when there 15 its in June
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
It's cute but too much fluffy
KrayKrayKat chapter 30 . 5/25/2016
Well this went a bit too far. Their parents have been terribly understanding through all this. It's not exactly common for children to be that attached to their boyfriend or girlfriend from such a young age, most don't have one till their in their teens. While it's obvious that John and Sherlock are not common and their intelligence is beyond their years, it is normal for their parents to demand some distance between the two without the boys getting so bent out of shape. Though, I do believe that their parents should have encouraged some distance from a younger age so that it did not impact the boys so much and as negatively as it did.
Your story is lovely and I've really enjoyed it. The four parents are wonderful and the Johnlock relationship is beautiful. I know I don't review a lot and that this time that I have its critical but it's because the rest of the story is very enjoyable and hard to stop reading.
Kat
Deadly Yancy chapter 40 . 11/15/2015
:3 I will love you till my death, thanks for writing this hot smut
fiction-rules-reality chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This was adorable and I've read it and the sequel like three times.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 67 . 1/3/2015
This was wonderful. I love the whole strawberry bit. Fantastic. It is obvious why he did.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 57 . 1/3/2015
This was absolutely sweet and fantastic and lovely and oh so much more. This is one of my favorite chapters. I can actually picture this happening in the show. I wish it did. It would be very sweet and romantic and cute and funny. You're a brilliant author and writer. Phenomenal. This is definitely a top favorite of mine and I'm not even finished reading the story yet. Cheers, ta, and have a happy new year!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 55 . 1/2/2015
Good big sister!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 50 . 1/2/2015
Poor John.
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 72 . 12/17/2014
This is bloody brilliant! I love how absolutely cute the beginning chapters are. Those are my favorite. I have other favorite parts but those made it on the top. And how you've made this spread out through them growing, it's brilliant. Not a lot of authors choose do so but I'm happy you did. It allows the reader to get to know them and their family. It's perfect, something I wish everyone could experience. Sure, there are problems but everyone has them. Besides, problems make life interesting. I'm sure Sherlock would agree. Lol. Also, I can't wait to read the sequel! You're a new favorite! You've done an excellent job with this universe and I wish you grand wishes for it!
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This was such a heart warming story. I especially loved the ending. I do not think I could a stop smiling through out this chapter. They had a lovely birthday. It's hard to believe they're five in here. You're a brilliant author.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was an adorable chapter. I cannot wait to read the other chapters. A cuddling five year old John and Sherlock is a sight to behold.
nix.mixx.94 chapter 56 . 12/7/2014