Reviews for To be so young and in love
fiction-rules-reality chapter 1 . 3/30
This was adorable and I've read it and the sequel like three times.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 67 . 1/3
This was wonderful. I love the whole strawberry bit. Fantastic. It is obvious why he did.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 57 . 1/3
This was absolutely sweet and fantastic and lovely and oh so much more. This is one of my favorite chapters. I can actually picture this happening in the show. I wish it did. It would be very sweet and romantic and cute and funny. You're a brilliant author and writer. Phenomenal. This is definitely a top favorite of mine and I'm not even finished reading the story yet. Cheers, ta, and have a happy new year!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 55 . 1/2
Good big sister!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 50 . 1/2
Poor John.
JohnToMy'Lock chapter 72 . 12/17/2014
This is bloody brilliant! I love how absolutely cute the beginning chapters are. Those are my favorite. I have other favorite parts but those made it on the top. And how you've made this spread out through them growing, it's brilliant. Not a lot of authors choose do so but I'm happy you did. It allows the reader to get to know them and their family. It's perfect, something I wish everyone could experience. Sure, there are problems but everyone has them. Besides, problems make life interesting. I'm sure Sherlock would agree. Lol. Also, I can't wait to read the sequel! You're a new favorite! You've done an excellent job with this universe and I wish you grand wishes for it!
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
This was such a heart warming story. I especially loved the ending. I do not think I could a stop smiling through out this chapter. They had a lovely birthday. It's hard to believe they're five in here. You're a brilliant author.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
This was an adorable chapter. I cannot wait to read the other chapters. A cuddling five year old John and Sherlock is a sight to behold.
nix.mixx.94 chapter 56 . 12/7/2014
my birthday is april 17th…. if only they married a day earlier :P
nevershoutjordyn chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
i feel the need to be your 1,200 reviewer bc i'm a narcissist and i like being special. also bc this story is pretty fantastic. i'm just sad it took me so long to stumble upon this little arkenstone.
happy writings,
jordyn
Pocky Ichigo chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
The parents are just annoying. "You hid it from us" Yeah well they should have told them that they were going to have a romantic massage of course -' Soooooo annoying and stupid ! And also the "I don't want you to regret it" part... They've been together for 10 years for f*ck sake, if they do it NOW it means they're ready !
Hum. Sorry, I lost my temper xD