Reviews for The Dream of Albion
SpitfireXO16 chapter 13 . 6/9/2020
This is a great story, please don't let it die
NCVII chapter 13 . 10/14/2019
I'm kinda sad you abandoned this story. It was really good and I was looking forward to reading every chapter
NCVII chapter 7 . 10/13/2019
Agravaine is nice? And not annoying asf damnnnnnn
NCVII chapter 4 . 10/13/2019
I've got a few things to say to you mate. What the FUCK JUST HAPPENED. This was brilliant like no two ways about it, just simply and utterly brilliant like hell I wasn't expecting half of what happened to happen. Then again Merlin saying he wouldn't defend Morgana and choose her over Arthur is a lie. Love is illogical and makes fools of us all I have no doubt he would go to crazy lengths to keep the person he loves safe.

Regardless amazing chapter
Adele chapter 5 . 9/30/2019
So glad Merlin didn't listen to Gaius when it came to helping Morgana. Uther stepping down from being king and appointing Merlin as protector is awesome. Wish Uther would have done that in the show.
Adele Chase chapter 4 . 9/30/2019
You do sur
emrysmorgan chapter 13 . 5/5/2019
Please yodate this storyy
emrysmorgan chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
I really love if Freya end up with Lancelot
emrysmorgan chapter 13 . 5/5/2019
This story is so good. Please update moree
Adele chapter 11 . 6/12/2018
Yeah for Balinor Merlin and Morgana
Adele chapter 6 . 6/12/2018
I love that you are having Morgana do the negotiating and saving a long with Merlin. It's like they are the dynamic duo.
Adele chapter 5 . 6/12/2018
I like the fact that you let Merlin confront Gaius on the lies he has told Morgana.
Adele chapter 4 . 6/12/2018
I would have loved the show better if Uther had responded to Morgana and her magic this way in the show. I will say, I am loving the trajectory of your story. Maybe even have Uther embrace magic in his traveling and embrace the relationship between Merlin and Morgana.
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 13 . 2/8/2018
Good job keep it up
Adele chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Deathly echo. What a concept?