Reviews for Loving you is like catching a falling star
cady123 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Just finished my third re-read of this story...its brilliant :)
Channy2425 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Why Is Santana name Anita Perez?
riddler2.0 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Please update soon. I miss this story.
Frenchlittlegleek chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Please update soon.. I fell in love with this story, please don't give up on it :(
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Please don't stop writing this story. Or at least tell us if you're going to abandon it :( thanks
Gleek-girl2103 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
did you abandon this? :'(
WildImagination28 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
poor santana, just want her to be happy. Love this story...cant wait for more
Daysinha chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Amazing! I'm in love! ; )
Daysinha chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is gooooddd! I can't believe it took me this much time to begin to read your story!
Daysinha chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Your writing is so beautiful! You just put my favorite couple in one of my favorite movies!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Please, please, please update soon. I read the whole story overnight and it's amazing.
SheSpeaksLove chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Gataca is on right now and I can't watch it cause it confused me and my feels went everywhere and I like this one better.
M-Skyfall chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
ho my god, this story is soooo beautiful! I love it so much
please update soon
cady123 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Seriously, I'm blown away more and more with each chapter. This world that you have created has just completely sucked me in! I'm so invested in these characters that you have developed. They make me feel so much, Santana's struggles are killing me! This dynamic that you've created for Santana and Brittany in this chapter is fragile but so beautiful. They have both gone through so much and it was very nice to see Santana opening herself up to Brittany more and more and accepting some of her feelings instead of harshly pushing away. I mean I'm not going to lie I was so heart broken at the end of this chapter. However, I trust in your writing completely and know that this is part of their journey and the ending is going to be that much sweeter.

This chapter was absolutely amazing, great job as always!
M206 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Good chapter. Love the sexy times.

Why is Noah & everyone else freaking out about having a brother? I don't understand why it's a big deal.