Reviews for Kate's Lament
Esmeia chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm truly stunned at not only how well this was written, but also how well, it conveyed Kate's personality and likely thoughts during the wedding fight! I love that the reason she would not go through with the marriage with Garth was not only because she was totally in love with Humphrey, but also because the Alpha-Omega system is extremely flawed and unfair, when really the differences between them should be accepted and the restrictions abolished totally. This fic really shows how brave, not weak, Kate is in choosing to stand up for not only her true love, but for a change that would benefit the pack for hopefully many generations to come. I've held a very similar view on Kate as well.

TL;DR? This is awesome and I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews.
lack of a better name 117 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Deep. Your righting is strait up deep. And I applaud you. And I feel you really got the actual thought process. High five bro
Crowwolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Perfect thats all i have to say my friend.
Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was a POWERFUL story. I haven't seen anyone post something like this being 'the mind of Kate'

Kinda sums up what she did the whole time when she rejected Garth. Also I had never seen it in the light of her blaming herself for everything that happened, I had always pinned this on Tony.

And I agree they kind of did fail Humphrey after what he did to try to save both sides.

Kate is baking a fairness cake and sharing it with both packs.

Perfect ending.

Till Next Time
imjustlikehumphery chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Great story gordon, keep it up! Kate's thinking is totally right. The first time I watched the movie that's what I was thinkin too. Alphas can hunt and defend the pack and Omegas keep the peace and have some innovative ideas on how to solve problems, especially Humphery. Like when Humphery came back to the pack after reconsidering to get on the train and both of em, courtesy of his game of log sledding, saved Winston and Tony from the stampede. Those are the type of ideas that Omegas bring and if the united pack got in another war, the pack will be grateful for havin an Omega as a leader.