Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Snowbird chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Sorry-my previous review was meant for the sequel to this story.
Snowbird chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I'm loving and enjoying everything you've wrote about Donovan stories. I just hope you add more scenes with Cole and Sovol, I hope to see more between them. They caught my imagination from the moment you put them together. I love Vulcan/human love stories.
Cap'nFrances chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Great story but it is a difficult ending. I'm glad I can go on to the next story and hopefully get some things resolved.
Lupinesence chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Wonderful fic :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Oh, what a strange, sad ending. Perhaps it was the only one possible. An excellent story, though; thank you for sharing it with us. Now I'll look forward to reading 'The Price of Freedom'!
RagingSerenity chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Well… truthfully, it does seem like an easy way out, but it works with canon, and it leaves potential for the future. Maybe they'll meet again, accidentally?
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I think getting the hell out of there is very sensible! And the sooner the better!
RagingSerenity chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
I feel like the resolution with the Orions was a little… easy. But then they weren't part of the conspiracy and just after payback… that little stint did have potential for a really strong twist, though.
I'll be interested to see if (or how?) Soval and Cole will resolve their little problem - and what extent their caring for each other has. Not like I expect any sort of romance, especially if this is supposed to be in line with canon. Which doesn't say there can't be, but… it would be kind of weird. I don't know. I don't think Soval would let his emotions that far out.
Interesting development on the planet, too. Could the government be in league with Terra Prime? With their whole pure humans policy, it wouldn't seem too far-fetched.
bina W chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
This is interesting. I am not sure if I like Javier or not. And I could of jumped for joy that Soval finally admitted to himself that he has feelings for Ms. Cole. I am relieved that you kept Soval in character after that. YOU have been consistent with him and I hope you continue to. :) I feel bad for Ms. Cole. I wonder what actually Soval said to Hayes to get her reassigned and whay Hayes will tell her for the reason. I also wish that Soval will meditate on the concept of IDIC. I almost wish Kaitlyn Steel was a real Trek character. I usually only go for Malcolm going for Hoshi. But I could also see Soval mentoring Hoshi and maybe there being more. I don't think such fanfic exists. Malcolm is so mysterious, sexy and honorable. He is a total babe!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Ouch! That had a sting in the tail. Update, quickly, please!
RagingSerenity chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Now that was unexpected.
Just for continuity with canon… I believe phasers weren't even standard issue at the beginning of ENT season 1, so why would Orions already have them now? Besides, I thought Orions rather used disruptors of some sort.

Cole… something's going to happen to Soval and she's going to bust him out, right? I don't think she'll just go and confront him about the reasons to have her reassigned.

And what conspiracy is the prime minister involved in that makes him want to keep the current state?

One note for phrasing: "If you are acceptable" is probably not what you meant to say. More like "If it is acceptable for you," maybe?
Oh, and (same sentence): "a few […] stretching and postures": in my mind, this is missing either an "exercises," as in "stretching exercises and postures," or stretching should be stretches, or you could get rid of "and." Or make it "stretchings," since you're speaking of multiple ones.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Phew, I thought for a while there that Kaitlyn was playing a sneaky game - I'm relieved I was wrong!
RagingSerenity chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
And you're stepping up the heat – quite literally in some points. Can't wait to read more :).
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Gosh, Kaitlyn tangling with a Cardassian? Bad news. Lucky she got off as lightly as she did!
RagingSerenity chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
Well, talk about unexpected revelations… A Cardassian is something new. I'm interested to see how that fits into the bigger picture – if he were just a weapons dealer, he wouldn't need the surgical alterations, so he most likely is a covert operative with the Obsidian Order or its equivalent of the twenty-second century.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »