Reviews for Guilt and a Smile
gryffinpuff23 chapter 38 . 8/1
ok, i know it's been ages since you updated, but oh my gosh do i hope you do! im LOVING this story, and i neeeed to know what happens next! pretty please? chocolate and hugs if that helps!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 38 . 5/7
please please update soon! i love this story; i can't wait to see what happens next!
Scarletthorn chapter 38 . 4/20
Lol another book I really like :) and it's not finished either :( lol! You gonna update soon?
Makky2020 chapter 38 . 4/16
OMG! I loved it all! I almost didn’t read it when I saw it wasn’t completed, bit I’m glad I did! Thank you so much for doing this fic! (And you can’t imagine how glad I was at 5am to find that my mind wasn’t playing tricks... hell yes! draco and harry, snape and hermione, everything I could ever want!) I just hope you finish this fic even if the updates are irregular or you can only post small chapters! Real life it’s hard I know! Good luck! Thank you!
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 4/15
Any new chapters in the works? What's going on at Spinner's End? To hug or not to hug? (This is one of my top favourite SS-recovery stories, too)
J.J.88 chapter 38 . 3/17
This is getting very good now. Look forward to the next chapter. I actually suspected Harry/Draco relationship and yes... Love it! XD
RedKitsune2016 chapter 38 . 2/18
Hahah! I love it!
Draco is hilarious!
lindseyarruda chapter 38 . 11/21/2017
I am in love with this story! I am so excited to see what happens next!
Seth7 chapter 38 . 11/6/2017
Ha! Harry's got a thing for Draco. I like what you have going so far (how Snape went and got a card for both of them, Lily forgiving him and making him Harry's godfather). I look forward to reading what happens next. Great job! :)
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 37 . 10/8/2017
Sending motivating thoughts to know what happens between HG and SS
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 38 . 10/8/2017
Please tell me there's more! I hate it when a story gets to a particularly good part and then it isn't completed
Viveen chapter 38 . 9/28/2017
Haha oh Harry! You're in for it now. I'm so excited!
Schutze79 chapter 38 . 9/21/2017
Come back! Write some more! I can't wait, I'm addicted. You're so good
blackmaskedzorro chapter 38 . 8/21/2017
I love this story so much please keep writing
Guest chapter 38 . 8/11/2017
This is absolutely incredible! I love it! Your characterisation of both Harry and Draco is wonderful, and I love how you've portrayed Hermione and Severus. I like how you have included the impact of the war on the Weasleys; it makes for a very interesting story. Your writing is fantastic, keep up the good work! xoxo