Reviews for There May Be Better Brothers
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/21
;)
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Okay, this was amazing. I actually laughed out loud at the whole "smart decisions and Thor decisions" part. Really sweet as well, and the ending was absolutely perfect.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
good job!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
' "I hope you are suitably humiliated to be rescued by your nemesis, that would be some small recompense for my trouble." '

Never going to happen, Loki. Instead, Thor is going to be delighted that his brother came to rescue him, and hopeful that this is a sign of a change.
kanji-mangi chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow! please would you write another grumpy Loki saves the avengers fanfic please? pleeeeeaaaaaseeee? Your stories are excellent, please write more! :)
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Loved this ! You should make a follow up where the Avengers save Loki ! Anyway! This was kickass, loved it.
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
First- "the smart choice, and the Thor choice," is HILARIOUS! LOL.
I love how you keep showing both (main) sides of Loki-the gleefully evil side and the side that is not as evil as he'd like to believe; the side that could be redeemed. He's such a wonderfully complex character and you do a brilliant job writing him.
In this story, I love how Loki saved Thor, and then ran off. Very in character, I think. Great job :)
-kaitie
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Love this
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just call yourself Ramses, King of De Nile, Loki. ;D
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Loki, you need to talk to someone. Seriously. Unless your grand plan is to use the Avengers as bait for some really powerful dudes so you can track them down later and deal with them- eeey, that's not a half bad idea!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awww. I want to hug Loki forever and never let go. Such.. I love how you portray this reluctance , this need to be snarky and say stupid things, as the way Loki expresses his love. And I love that even in his mind he keeps denying it, not entirely successfully.
Wonderful story.
Thanks for sharing.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was awesome. :D Are there more?
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Awwwww. Loki, you are to adorable. Just admit you were worried about your big bro. ;)

That was a cute story.
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ooh I love this so much! Loki's concern for Thor is so... *-*
Thank you for writing this!
herk227 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I was pointed here by a friend - this was hilarious and heartwarming in all the right ways :)

Thank you.