Reviews for Shawn and Gus in the Big PineApple
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Imagining Shawn, Gus, and Neal chanting "they're there! they're there! they're there!" and Lassiter, Jules, and Peter in the background all facepalming/tearing out their hair/screaming in frustration.
EvergreenGirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Hilarious! Really well written! You have Shawn's personality just right.
ZazouloveMatt chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
It's really sad you could'nt finish it... It was a wonderfull story... T-T
Anitina4 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Hi! It's fun to read.

Just a little question, why did you portray Neal guilty over those little things? I do not thing someone as life-loving as him would feel guilty for enjoying the moment?

See You again! :)
Anitina4 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Very nice introduction :)
EvE79 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Already love this story after the first chapter. Psych and White Collar are my top 1 and 2 shows. Bringing them together is sending me to fanfiction heaven! Please continue this story soon.
marihun chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Oops, sorry, accidentally posted the review of another story here... could you delete it? In the meantime, please give me some time to read your story too ;))
marihun chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Perfect sequel! :))) I love that you've also adopted the "Mozzie is Martin Lloyd"-theory, it made the whole story even more fun! Great job, hope to read more soon ;)))
Smarties chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I AM GOING TO GO DIE NOW!
O.o
)':
Smarties chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
dudeee it amazing! i cant get enough! please please please continue! i loooove it!
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
I would like to see what happens.
lbell107 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I like you story but I don't fell it had any depth to it like its going slow so try and have one kidnapped or shot somthing to bring the story along
Harmony Goldstar chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Please continue! I really like your story!
Person chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I think you should continue it! This is a really enjoyable story! :D
Smarties chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
u didnt tell me u put it up! ): anyways... amazing! i still dont know how u do it! loooove itttt! keep going and rocking like the epic writer u are!