Reviews for I Almost Lost You
Sta Fantasia chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Jajajaja The best part is the end with Merida XD
butterflycuddles chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Love this is epacially the part when Elinor straddeled her husbound
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
yeah, they're like opposite but so matched together! And I don't want to sound perv or anything but I really want to know what they did in the end (smirk)
Anony9 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh...my... 'Blush'. Poor Merida...poor, poor Merida. 'Tis cute lassie, 'tis cute. Thanks, may God bless,
Sincerely,
Anony9.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I could definitely see Fergus having a nightmare following the breaking of the spell, because he almost killed Elinor since he thought a strange bear killed her first. I think that definitely goes to show that, even though he and Elinor are very different in personality, they rule the kingdom well and he clearly loves her very much. And yeah, the fact that he tells his story about his battle with Mor'du because he can't forget the fact that he almost lost Elinor and Merida...that definitely can explain his worry about how he almost lost them. Like Merida, I think he also dislikes Elinor's constant nagging and she dislikes his stubborn behavior (like how she dislikes Merida's stubborn ways), but still, he's very devoted to her and their children.

Elinor definitely carries the weight of the kingdom on her shoulders because she is more practical and better at public speaking, giving her the true title of the diplomat. I mean, like Fergus said, she can walk in the middle of the brawl without saying a word and everyone stops what they are doing...and then she drags Fergus and the Lords into the middle of the hall by their ears like a teacher does to schoolboys! XD

And again, they are very opposite and there are things that they don't like about each other. But they complete each other and they love each other. I'm sure they both wonder how they could love the other person, but they do. Fergus and Elinor are perfect for each other.

...And I think I know why Merida is annoyed after hearing that crash in her parents' room...and her mother giggling! XD Kind of reminds me of when she made a gagging sound when Fergus dipper Elinor and kissed her!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Love the ending great job! :)
Coronna chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
XD Poor Merida !
(me too ! I saw the movie this morning ! )

I really believed that the Kind would kill her (but no thanks to Merida !)

Thanks for the story !
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
The ending made me laugh :]]]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOL the royal bed was destroyed once again!
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well, Merida, I feel ya.
comealongpond chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww. This is awesome. I totally love Elinor/Fergus, and the ending is great.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
D'awww! XD
TwilightPrncss chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awwww. Lol Merida at the end . nice job
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
haha i love this story.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Incredibles/Brave coupling is very similar, now that you mention it. They both have similar figures as parents, as protectors, as figures in hazardous conditions. As much as I adore brave, I think Incredibles expressed the sentiments better, showed the overall family bond better. In Brave the mother daughter relationship is beautifully expressed, but in Incredibles you get a bigger picture. Until ff writers like you and I get ahold of them, I felt the other characters didnt have much substance