Reviews for Barista Confessions
frootx chapter 9 . 9/12/2018
Eu não entendo porque demorei tanto pra ler essa história maravilhosa 3333
Ms. Tablebreaker chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
This story has a special place in my heart, I absolutely loved it from beginning to end 3 Totally one of my favorites now!
PerRyJackPott chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I almost felt Kurt's pain...
Lisa.MWK chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Klaine is sweet but Kurtbastian is(as would say Santana)Wanky
Cirx chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
This is like my 5th time reading this. I love this story sooooo so much! You got the characterization down pat. Plus your OCs are pretty freaking great. I wish I could have a boss like Greg. :P
Darla chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
The best Kurtbastian fic ever...you must be really proud of those amazing writing skills of yours :* The end was perfection...and your way to write Kurtbastian is just...breathtaking...you have gained a faithfull admirer..
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
hi, i have just finished reading this story and i think you are a wonderful writer this story was excellent,i loved the YOU
StrainAsylum chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Awwwww...Terrific ;)
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
No time like the present to start...
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Very good...sad about Sebastian's grandfather ;(
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Wow...awkward...two such different people
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I'm glad you brought up David; I like him after he started facing up to things & being interested in Kurt. I wish they'd had a chance - or been given one. And I'm glad Kurt broke up with Blaine, but there are so many other reasons for that to have happened. The lack of real regret after the Scandals incident, the slut-shaming Kurt for doing the same thing that Blaine had been doing for months...etc. Well done.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I'm liking this story a great deal-! I, too, could NEVER "get" how Kurt was not accepted but Rachel was. And now Blaine was accepted (though he had Kurt's tips & M. Thibideaux-prodding to help) without batting an eye. Admittedly, they both had much better CVs. Note: I found it ironic that when Kurt was a senior and West Side Story was up, Blaine had barely any qualms about taking the role, but when BLAINE was a senior, he ASSUMED that he would get a solo at Nationals, since he was a Senior: "isn't that the way it works?" Not always, Blaine...ask Kurt. And Kurt NEVER got a solo for the New Directions for a competition, despite winning the Cheerios' 6th National Championships for them by singing Celine Dion medley for 14 min.
Dashine111 chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Wow! I really loved this! You especially developed Sebastian's character very well! Thanks for sharing!
bella526 chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
This story was a total surprise! It was a lot more developed & intense than I expected, & really very good. Nice job! :)