Reviews for Boyfriend
Fugacity chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
I know it's far too late to help the author of this story fix it up since they already finished it but maybe my comments might help them improve their future writing...
Overall the writing is acceptable but the death of Lilly's father rang exceedingly hollow. An event of having your father murdered right in front of you would be an emotionally devastating event. That kind of thing affects people deeply for a long, long time and dominates their world, but the Lilly in this story hardly mentions it. In this story Lilly pretty much brushes it off with a quick cry and a sniff. There is no example of the classic Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance progression that real people go through. She's a cardboard cutout of a character who goes straight to VERY brief and minor depression (a few tears shed and then she cheers up) and then acceptance in a matter of a few hours. It makes all the rest of the story sound exceedingly trite. When I started reading the profile for the author and read that the author was "still in school" I assumed they meant high school due to the offhanded way they dealt with death - suggesting a lack of experience with the realities of life that most teens and tweens display. I was shocked to see them listed as 22. I guess they never dealt with the death of someone close to them.
The story shows real promise and imagination but the characterizations are far too shallow to allow the reader to invest in the characters.
Leaving and Left chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I love how the password is Jily. That's adorable.
BurningFire12 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Can you send me the chapter please :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Just a nit pick but you said james loved lilly more then seven years. thst not possible, maybe you mean severus? cause seeing if james actually loved lilly on sight it would be six years. max. Severus is the one with the deeper love and devotion.
Dancer055 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Hehehehe! Severus and James working together? Welcome mayhem!
Viridianasag chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Hi, great story! Can u email me chapter 6 please!

Very very please! :)
IMPORTANT PERSON chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
Call me maybe hadn't released in 1979
Evans chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
It was good in the beginning but stunk later on. Right after the song book.
VV the wise girl chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Awww sad, why can't any of your JamesxLily stories have a happy ending for BOTH of them?!
Oh well whats done is done so If you'll excuse me I'm going to go sob like an idiot right now :(
VV The Wise Girl
ilyjean chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
This story is amazing so far! I'm probably going to stay up late reading it :) I love the Head's password as well. Also, I have a feeling that Halden might be evil or a Death Eater or something... Can't wait to keep reading!
Oh to Wonder chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Chapter 6 please! I just started this story and I'm getting into it so if there is anyway I could get chapter 6 that would be great! Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Hi I know I'm a little late in reading this story but now that I am I really want to read chapter 6! I couldn't figure out how to email you on mobile so can you please email me this chapter? My email is . please please please?! Oh and it's a great story so far :)
DrBangelWho chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Chapter 6 please, honestly don't understand how it gives it away.
rithu.rajagopala123 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Hi. Can u please send this chapter to me? My email is below.

May i ask why the chapter hasn't been posted? Btw, great story so far!
Kokotheevilone chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
You know, I just realized that the entirety of the Potter fandom is *still* not over Lily and James' deaths but they've been dead for literally THE ENTIRE SERIES. Mindblowing, isn't it?

This chapter. Gah. Sad. No. Must. Not. Cry... *sniff*