Reviews for Boyfriend
zainee chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Can I have this chapter to read please.
PadfootandProngsEverdeen4eva chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
awwwww, its beautiful! can you send me chapter six please? i love this story!
Kokotheevilone chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
I LOVE IT! Though, I do think Sirius is the kind of guy who would pull out a Firewhiskey. But, seeing as Lily is pregnant with Harry, butterbeer is the best choice.

It would have been so funny if Lily didn't say anything regarding James' proposal for like 10 seconds and he sort of freaked out quietly, but then she said OK. It's how I always picture it, Lily watching him flail about in amusement before putting him out of his misery by saying 'yes'.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
When will the next chapter would be update
Potterhead2015 chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
THANK GOD. IT WAS ABOUT TIME! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Will Catch a Grenade 4 TL chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
im okay with your idea but i wont be getting a lot of it but i dont care
littlemissimpossiblegirl chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
OMG THIS IS THE BEST STORY THAT HAS EVER BEEN WRITTEN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND! HAHA, I ALREADY AM BEAUSE I READ ALL OF UR STORIES! PLEASE UPDATE. please
emmawatsonfan1 chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Thank you! Don't you dare make it a BTR crossover! If you do I will stop reading this fanfic! Anyways... Great chapter :)
Firestar007 chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
it was definitely worth the wait can't wait 4 the next chapter i can't believe that wormtail actually won a bet i mean like Siriusly! lol:)
MariahFay chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
I would have commented on all the chapters but I was just so damned captivated. Made an account just to review this. I'm enjoying your story so far!
ThankfulPotterhead chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
YES JAMES! LILY YOU GO GIRL :) IN MY OPINION LEAVE IT AS HARRY POTTER :) FINALLY THEY LOVE EACHOTHER 3 awwww thats cute ;) anyway i love it, update soon :)
Maddy123456789 chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
i was right yay. lily is first. :) great story wondering whats going to happen next
writetoexpress chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
I thought this chapter was pretty good. One note; after they finish eating and they're going to the Christmas tree, the way you punctuated your sentence makes it sound like they're eating a group of people. Maybe put "after they ate, the group of people..." That way it doesn't make it seem like they're eating a group of people. Just a thought. It was good though and I enjoyed it!
QueenOfTheives chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
This is AWESOME! :D))
imkindofahobbit chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
Oh my god! That was just...holy Hufflepuff! That was just I have lost the ability to even. I am just freaking out right now that was so amazing! I actually like all the BTR stuff in this I think it's cute! Okay I think I'm done freaking out now...but that was just so flippin' good! Great job! Your really talented!
Hugs and Butta-fly kisses,