Reviews for Heartbeat
ffinnickk chapter 28 . 6/20
I started reading this fic years ago and stopped only because my computer crashed. I didn't really start reading fan fiction again up until last year and I was done with TVD after s4 and there wasn't much in the Klaroline fandom, up until recently with The Originals and found my love for them all over again. So anyway this fic was always in the back of my mind and I have spent the last few months trying to find it and here I have found it again and I AM SO HAPPY I DID! I loved it, it was beautiful! Great Job!
Hoeeeeeeeeeess chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
#delenaandklarolinearethebestshipsever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Omg I don't understand the fascination people have with kolnnie. Honestly he winked at her in a hallway once and then she smiled ️ WOW THEY ARE EMDGAME. Truthfully I don't see the allure of it.
#klaroline #delena #kolvina
Emily81802 chapter 28 . 2/3/2017
Sush a nice story funny too
Raiam chapter 28 . 6/25/2016
It all came together in the end, great work :)
Blackroses0407 chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
this was great. I loved it
saraaaa chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
loved this such a talented writer xo
However Long chapter 22 . 7/9/2015
Damon "drunk dialing Alaric and chatting like school girl" line made me giggle
sososhort84 chapter 28 . 6/6/2015
LOVED IT
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
"after what happened in Budapest" is this a randomly selected place or is it a reference to the first Avengers movie and the mentions of something happening to/because of Hawkeye and Black Widow in Budapest?
Heather chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Great story! I was a bit leery at first because everyone is quite OOC, but I truly loved it! I can't wait to read more from you!
kickassfu chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
I really loved this fic! Fantastic, beautiful, amazing just soooo great! You really are so talented, never stop writing :)
Kalijah, Kennett, Klaroline, Stebekah, I couldn't ask for more :D
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
Oh my god this story was so lovely and just awesome! You really get these characters! Please keep writing for them!
JuseaPeterson chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
This was really good. I enjoyed reading this story and how things turned out between everyone. I liked how Klaus was first just going to use Caroline but then fell for her and that even though she kept denying it she still wanted to be with him. I loved the Elijah and Katherine story line and how they ended up together. Love the Kol/Bonnie. And I'm glad that Finn came back and the reason behind his absence was really good. Great story.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 28 . 3/8/2014
This was a really great story! I love the plot you gave Katherine and Elijah, the glamour and darkness you let surround them and how you allowed all their relationships to progress. Kudos to you! I doubt I will ever forget about this story.