Reviews for Demon's Luck
donald7777 chapter 6 . 3/22
Thank you for this story i read another one a little like it so I know your was also going to be amazing.

Thank you for making me laugh with Anko and Naruto, it was great.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 3/11
gosh i love this fic! i have read this at least 4 times so far and I can hardly wait for more! PLEASE update soon! I truly wish to see what happens next! I loved the fic you got this idea from and I love this one even more! keep up the fantastic work and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! it's been over 7 months since the last update and i am so anxious for another chapter.
This is great keep it up. I hope you continue the story. I enjoyed more than anything I have read so far.
Alex TF chapter 2 . 2/2
Continue it! :) Greetings
Alex TF chapter 1 . 2/2
I really liked the "The night of the house cards" story... and I was dissapointed over the fact tht it was abandoned. Imagine my surprise when I found this story a year later. I really hope you don't leave it behind again. Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the good work :)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/23
oh my...ah ah ah! That was just the best, I couldn't stop laughing ;)
betty4794 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Seriously Naruto, What?! This is hilarious.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Wait, did they make Naruto a pimp?! ...That is unfortunate. But much good did come of it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Well, he has a nice maid at least. Like how no one sees a purple ork?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I like Kurenai's genjutsu description. And the big head thing.
death 59 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
hey update this chaper pls it is one of my favourite sex scenes also get it updated by christmas
ArturiusRex8 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Anko says she has 'fifty-five thousand' that she hasn't squandered and that with two hundred thousand Kurenai just earned and Kurenai's two-fifty in savings they have a million. That's only true if Anko actually had five hundred fifty thousand.
-ArturiusRex8
doubledamn chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
This is awesome so far, I can't wait for more.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This is going to be awesome.

I am very glad this is continued, because despite this working beautifully as a one-shot. I can't wait for more.