Reviews for Demon's Luck
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I wanted him to finish house of cards but thanks for this one
Bittersweet Horonigai chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Wind Dragon Master chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Please put up the Sequel! This is starting to look good and if you make this an actual story-based story then it would be amazing. I already have some scenes in my mind.
TitanSteel chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
please please please update soon. one hell of a story and concept.
Chaotic chains x chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
I was so glad when I discovered this because of how much I loved the night the house of cards was built and I enjoyed how you can easily tell this is based of that but you went of in your own and made this unique
PLAESE UPDATE/MAKE A SEQUEL ( if you y'know haven't already )
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Please continue the story can't get enough of this it is amazing.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I really miss this story and hope you can write the sequels soon
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Still funny no matter how many times I read it
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
Nicely Done Story
donald7777 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Thank you for this story i read another one a little like it so I know your was also going to be amazing.

Thank you for making me laugh with Anko and Naruto, it was great.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
gosh i love this fic! i have read this at least 4 times so far and I can hardly wait for more! PLEASE update soon! I truly wish to see what happens next! I loved the fic you got this idea from and I love this one even more! keep up the fantastic work and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! it's been over 7 months since the last update and i am so anxious for another chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
This is great keep it up. I hope you continue the story. I enjoyed more than anything I have read so far.
Alex TF chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Continue it! :) Greetings
Alex TF chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I really liked the "The night of the house cards" story... and I was dissapointed over the fact tht it was abandoned. Imagine my surprise when I found this story a year later. I really hope you don't leave it behind again. Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the good work :)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
oh my...ah ah ah! That was just the best, I couldn't stop laughing ;)
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »