Reviews for Demon's Luck
FirestarterFLCL chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Such an amazing piece of writing. I've never encountered a piece quite like this or as good. Hope you keep up the great work and can't wait to read more.
MWRANDOM chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Excellent work!
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
i like that naruto picked a runt as i usually try to pick the runt of a littler myself when i get the chance as my first dog was a well behaved black lab runt. miss her especially since my yellow lab is a hyper little thing . i also like that naruto named a dog kitty and trained it to use the toilet . hope for more soon keep up the good work.
The Dimensional Reader chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Nice work on this fic. I remember reading that story idea before but was upset to see he abandoned it. Good luck on the sequel.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
Nightlance44 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Very funny keep on updating.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Very good work
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I'm glad you adopted this story. I've also wondered what a continuation would look like, and this definitely fits the bill.
gaul1 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
great chapter, byes
Aoirann chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
You can train a dog to use a toilet... Wiping with toilet paper is new to me though.
imgonnadie chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Excellent chapter
ImploringIdeal chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Cute fic. I can't wait to see what chaos and cuteness Naruto ends up causing. Update soon!
Vallavarayan chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
What happened to fugakus eyes? And will naruto be paired with hinata(hopefully)
Hope naruto gets the twin staffs that can come together as one staff it be used with wind chakra as twin swords or a spear :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh I hope you lightened up on your comment that in later chapters he would have issues because he was rich. This type of fic is too much fun to worry about the real world. It should just be enjoyed for what it is. Trying to be serious would miss the whole point.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Yahh you updated this story. I really thought you abounded it..
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »