Reviews for Kim Possible: So Not The Drama
Beckman chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
YAY ROACHIE! Go ahead get your credit.
Drakken was really twisting the the knife, with Kim. Although I can't help feel that Kim deserved it, at least a little, fot the way she dropped Ron, like a bad habbit, for Eric.
All of the human synthodrone relationship issues in this chapter got me wondering, Are synthodrones even anatomically correct?
Imyoshi chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
YAY ROACHIE!
AK1028 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Wow, awesome chapter, totally loved it! Great to see Roachie back, I missed the little guy!
NeoTyson chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
I completely forgot bout roachie but YAY ROACHIE lol nice touch with Rufus and Kim being emotional about her love life. Look foward to the last chapter
zzzoo99 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
cool keep it up
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Yeah, yay Roachie! But I can just see him apologizing as he bounced off those buildings on the way to Yapsby: ' ...sorrysorry. Oh sorry!' LOL!

Glad Rufus' ok and it looks like Ron's made a decision about SK and what he was told by Dr. Director and the Syntho-Kim. Hope it goes well in the end.

Kim's emotions are being even further ground in the dirt from Drakken's ploy to keep her from figuring out his initial plot with his rubbing in her 'weakness' and the new Syntho-Kim. But he did give her an out on the boy-front, didn't he? And I hope Kim realizes this when she's freed by the one boy who has no problems with who she is and what she does.

And she realizes he loves her too.

CB73
GhostWriter267 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Just before this chapter came out, I was thinking what a while it's been since an update. I was beginning to get worried, but it was well worth the wait.
Beckman chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I just recently started my account, but I have been following this story from the beginning. I just wanted to say this a great story, and I'm gland to see you have updated it again.
MrAndersIversen chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
Another great update! I really love it and it's nice to have you back after some time!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
That was one crazy party.

But some underlying themes running all through this chapter. The major players are announced and now the race is on for more than locating Kim Possible.

And I wonder what Ron will do about SK and that kill switch in the end...

CB73
zzzoo99 chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
yes finally another chapter keep up the great work
NeoTyson chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
YES another good chp, I was worry that you stop. Most definitely loving the moments when sk & rs almost kiss.
MrAndersIversen chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Great chapter again and really hopes to see more soon and if not before we end 2012, then have a nice new year :)

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
GhostWriter267 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Another great chapter. It's nice to see Kim up and about, but I totally forgot that she'd still have confidence issues after being tricked by Eric. All this buildup just makes me more eager for the grand finale.
zzzoo99 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012