Reviews for Kim Possible: So Not The Drama
ReviewerDWJ chapter 17 . 7/25
Normally I don't read a lot of fanfiction plots that takes place between two seasons of a show but darn this was good. The action, drama, and adventure was good from start to finish. It fits the traditional Kim Possible formula which made it even more awesome. So here is "what worked", "What shouldn't of work but did", and "What could of happen" before I give my final rating.

What worked:
A. SK: Given the concept of the story I originally thought the Syntho-Kim was just going to just start of the plot. I was surprised when you brought her back a couple of chapters later. To have her develop into her own character felt like a theme for the story. Plus she filled out Kim's role well while Kim was captured. So she was awesome and I'm glad she made it through the story.
B. Kim/Ron: Again given the concept of the story, it brought up the question that is Kim/Ron still possible. Your answer: HECK YEAH. The fact that Ron has practice with SK and Kim realizing her feelings for Ron during her capture & Drakken's taunting reinforce the possibility.

What shouldn't of Work but Did anyway.
A. The Syntho-Kim Army: Now the fact that clones or robotic duplicates of Kim is not unheard of in both the show and in fanfiction but what makes it work so well here is that you have them fighting armies in Iron Manish armor and beyond that the first new & improved Syntho-Kim (Zero) was both intimidating and awesome. Too bad Zero didn't survive the kill switch other wise she would of been an awesome villain if developed properly.
B. Eric's return: Granted how his remains survive the tower so he can be resurrected bother me but his rivalry with his "brother" Drake and the final showdown they have easily makes that go away.

What could of happen:
A. Syntho-Ron: I was a little disappointed when SK & Ron decided the be mutually friends any nothing more happens. I mean granted that Ron is loyal to Kim but if he could he could of asked Dr. Director if there was anyway for them to create a Syntho-Ron for SK when he found out she survive.

And that is all I have to say about the story.

Final score: 9 out of 10.

I've read your other work. Like the Bonnie story. Looking forward to your future rewrites (So the Vengeance), and looking forward to reading your Kim Possible/Alien story.

ReviewerDWJ
NeoTyson chapter 17 . 7/25
A great unexacting ending to a great story. Seeing SK survive actually did shock me for I figure you was going to straight kill her off for good, which I'm glad you didn't. However this did bring up the fact that I still wish Sk and Ron got together considering the time they spent with each other. I know cannon Kim figure her feelings out during prom but in this case it just kind of came out of random where ron and Sk felt natural and grew a nice pace in your story.
Just my two cent but other then that this is definitely one of my favorite kim possible stories I read on here.
Horned King II chapter 17 . 7/25
Great story. I hope you could make a sequel for some of the characters at least
Quis Custodiet chapter 17 . 7/24
I really enjoyed this story. It was a little rambly I think in the middle with all the villain confrontations/crisis vignettes, but the pieces in between those actually moved the plot forward quite a bit, so it was pretty easily forgiven. The thing that sort of kept me going in the story was seeing the relationship develop between Ron and SK, but alas towards the final couple of chapters that just fizzles out - which I suppose is expected since they don't actually get together at the end of this fiction.

It would have been nice to carry the relationship tension all the way to the end of the story I think, because I'll be honest - once "SK" and Ron were decided as "moot" and then you killed her off, I just read the rest of the fiction more out of a sense of duty than wanting to see how it turned out.

Really, it's a bit of a shame because you had created all the right plot elements for a dramatic set of decisions right at the end - Does Kim love Ron? Does Ron love Kim or does he love SK? What will happen to SK? I guess I never got the feeling that anyone really though SK was a "real" person - otherwise Ron would have been more conflicted I guess...

Well, despite the long and critical sounding review, I just wanted to say that the fact that I bothered to think all this means that you drew me a long on this story quite well! Thanks for the read.
Jimmy1201 chapter 17 . 7/24
Nice wrap up. I have a personal weakness for stories where the heroes find a safe harbor at the end. The alternate ending would have been more dramatic and tear jerking - maybe even more realistic, but I can't imagine an author killing off a character as good as SK (or as evil as Drake). I suppose that they could have given SK a completely new body as a disguise but this works. (For a moment I was wishing that they would make an "RS" for SK, but I don't think the world could stand two people with that much crazy in their pants. :) Thanks for a very nice story.
MrAndersIversen chapter 17 . 7/24
Great chapter, a great ending on your amazing story! It was a true pleasure to follow and I feel honoured to have my name on your list of gratitude! Take care my friend and all the best!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 7/24
Closure with doors waiting to open, someday down the road.

SK gets a life, but love escapes her as Ron and Kim do act on feelings delayed by the Diablos and the extended plot it hid.

Those who escaped get to 'play another day', and maybe we'll see all of them again...

CB73
Enjoyed the ride!
Bobtrumpet chapter 16 . 6/29
First of all, my sincere condolences for the loss of your beloved Alex.
Now for the story . . .
Wow! What a ride! One of the better action KP stories I have read here. The premise was original and the development progressed smoothly. A few misplaced or missing words here and there but nothing that couldn't be filled in during the reading.
I'm looking forward to the Epilogue. Any your continued writing of KP stories.
Jimmy1201 chapter 16 . 6/18
"Can't believe he fell for that" "Had a little engine trouble". :) Those lines were great - worthy of an "Arnold" action movie. Sad to see SK sacrifice herself at the end. She left a high mark for Kim to live up to. And I suppose it sounds callous, but she provided Ron a "practice" Kim to explore his feeling with. Thanks for the update. Jimmy
marubang043 chapter 16 . 6/18
Really enjoyed this story from the moment I read it! Can't wait for the epilogue! :)
NeoTyson chapter 16 . 6/17
That was quite an epic battle. I figure Sk wouldn't make it but at least she went down as a hero (I still will ship sk & rs) though the scene between Kim and Ron at the end was pretty nice as well.
Horned King II chapter 16 . 6/17
Amazing story, poor SK though
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 6/17
Quite the battle going, with three sets of combatants, only one of them trying to save lives...

SK acquitted herself well throughout, and it's sad she didn't survive. But in the end, she would have met with the same fate as her 'sisters'. It's better she went out a warrior than anything else.

She taught as well as she learned and her memories helped set Kim on the path to Ron when this started. Ron was already there, but a deliberate mix-up delayed their inevitability.

But for the Kill-Switch, Drakken may have won, as a failsafe for one is a plot killer to another.

And as GJ cleans up this mess of Drakken's and Sheldon's, Kim and Ron get to plan their first date...Hope it's not in cleanup at LA...

Enjoyed the ride, see ya next time.

CB73
Horned King II chapter 15 . 5/1
Interesting...looking to next chapter
MrAndersIversen chapter 15 . 4/30
Great chapters once again and sorry for my slow review, but it's truly great like always! Please make more soon!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)