Reviews for Chuck vs Rising from the Ashes
superArianara-N7 chapter 1 . 5/26
So is there a sequel... or something?
Nomadic Nerd chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
This is a darker story than I usually like (with Ellie, Devon and Clara deaths and Sarah leaving with Shaw) but I really liked it. I could hear Tom Selleck's voice when reading Newtons lines. There is a lot of of material left to use for a sequel. I personally think that hunting for the killers with Sarah would be a good story. Or tell it from Sarah's POV. Maybe her story would be even darker (like she fell apart after learning about Ellie and really is a stripper). I am a glass half full kind of guy, so maybe the Woodcombes are really alive and being held for some reason (Witness protection?). All in all good story! Please revisit this AU! Don't make me beg, because I will if I have to, lol!
wassupchuck chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Thanks for sharing. You can't just stop there! Sequel, sequel, sequel, he chants loudly!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Dont end it!
2old2write chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
It's nice that Chuck's dad is still around now that Ellie is gone.

It's always a good day when Shaw dies. Interesting revelation that Sarah left him. You didn't give us Chuck's reaction to that news, other than his comment to Shaw, which was probably just to instigate him to do something rash.

What? Sarah's a stripper? On a mission or...?
esardi chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Well it looks like you got rid of Shaw in the most warm of fashions. Should we call this chapter"Skinny dipping with Shaw."

Finally, the wheel turns full circle, what can you say at this point though? Should be interesting with what you come up with next. Will look forward to your next update with real interest.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I loved this chapter. You must continue with a Sequel now that Chuck and Sarah have reunited. please continue.
Siobhan90 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Cliffhanger? Not good... But great action :)
wassupchuck chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Hey I remember this now... Good chapter, more please.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Interesting Chapter. I loved how Chuck found out what the Ares Key does. I loved the plan to do a double cross on the ring operative. Please continue.
2old2write chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Okay, now wait a minute. In CH 1 you said Chuck had the Intersect removed for good. Then in CH2 it appeared that he had some serious skills and I wondered about how. Now you say his Intersect kicked in and he translated the Japanese. I'm confused. Did I miss something?

Anyway, the threat of the Ares Key is very disconcerting and will these thugs will prove to be quite a challenge for this new team. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Thanks for sharing.
2old2write chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Interesting team you've assembled here.

Reading on...
uplink2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Good chapter as this story continues to develop. Hopefully it won't be six months to the next installment lol.
esardi chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Good chapter but when are we getting bad Chuck? Is he ever going to find out who killed Ellie and Awesome?

Hopefully you will be able to update sooner.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck was recruited by the mysterious Albert Newton. I loved how Chuck is reunited with John and Alex. Please continue.