Reviews for Ink And Parchment
Deaths Gate chapter 28 . 10/10
I thought at first this was just another lame romance and reenactment of the movie until I read this chapter... holy hell..what a wonderful revenge.
Burningarbitterheart chapter 35 . 10/9
So I read this about a year agog forgot to review or bookmark, and forgot the name of the fic, and today I spent almost three hours looking for this before I finally found it back!
MessyBrownCurls chapter 22 . 6/3
I for one never got Steve'sNot todaycomment. If it's not toady you imply it will be some day.
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 5/13
CureCaligraphy chapter 4 . 5/13
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 5/13
Alondra1018 chapter 32 . 3/23
this chapter really touched me...love it...truly amazing
romance is my thing chapter 39 . 12/11/2018
The is is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I've read thousands, over multiple fandoms, but this one will forever be my favourite romance story. It is absolutely perfect. The plotline, the character development, the raw emotion, I was crying at the end. I understand if you do not write a sequel, but I will be eagerly waiting for one. This was amazing.
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 40 . 12/9/2018
Don't worry about the eyes, it's cool.

Beautiful ending!
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 34 . 12/9/2018
Wow, Jane almost dies over and over again. (This Fanfic really makes one dislike her)
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 33 . 12/9/2018
Just kill them both. I don't even know anymore. This makes me really feel for Lokes.
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 32 . 12/9/2018
Oh, so she (Jane) is alive. Ah, so confusing. I low-key wouldn't care if she were dead, I'm not a fan of Jane and you make her even more unlikeable with her selfishness and disrespect towards others (Darcy).
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 31 . 12/9/2018
Oh, Bruce you cinnamon roll!
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 30 . 12/9/2018
Oh, she's alive. Eyy, she's dead?!
TheGirlWithoutAHeart chapter 26 . 12/9/2018
"I love you Phiiiiiil, I ain't never gonna stop lovin' you Phiiiiiiiiiiiiil!"
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »