Reviews for Darker Than You Think
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17
I can't even...That was so good! Great job!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/4
Godddamnm that was fucking AMAZING. I love it
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 1/10
Draco revenge stories are my favorite kind of stories. And you made this so attractive, I was simultaneously drooling over Draco and terrified of him. I loved his type of revenge, not violent but equally horrible. Loved this.
CMS521 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
great story!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That is one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for sharing.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
...This...may have been one of the greatest lemons I have ever read. It kept me at the edge of my seat through the entirety of it. I kept trying to glimpse ahead to reassure myself that Harry was actually going to reach satisfaction xD I felt so bad for him, yet at the same time, I was so jealous because Draco was just such a great, sadistic seme. Excellent job! Well-done!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
*whimpers and spends a few HOURS in privacy*
abattles2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Loved it!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
You really have a way to gets one attention and then keep it. Because I do not like this story at all but I still read it all because it was that compelling and if I didn't finish reading I'd never get this out of my mind.

Also I do feel that this is full on rape and coercion and so many bad negative words that I'm really not comfortable having read this.

But you are a very compelling writer, so there's that.
pezlover chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
that was intense. I loved their dynamic.
Carling chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It's my second reading of this story. As manipulative as Draco is being, I still think nobody can surpass Dumbledore for sheer evil in that regard. The way he manipulated Snape and Harry for "the greater good" still sickens me. Even if Voldie couldn't be killed the rotter could have been held in magical stasis indefinitely I'm sure. The best minds of the unspeakables a surely could have come up with something other than forcing a child a war. Compared to the failures of all the adults in Harry's life, Draco's little game here is not so dark after all. He wants this for Harry. Has anybody really wanted anything just for Harry before? And deep down both know that Harry wants this too. I think he even needs this. I had abusive adults controlling me, too. You forgive, but deep down you always wish someone would hold them accountable some way.
Jane chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I would probably have a hard time not hating Draco after that.
akitae chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I think I already reviewed this but a sequel would be so... so... *droolsssssss*
lil-devilish-kitten chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really love this, Draco's dark intensity is just brilliant.