Reviews for Darker Than You Think
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/22
...Can't decided if I hate it because it's fucked up or if I love it because it's fucked up (let's go with the latter because it's pretty damn good). I think you really highlighted a realistic Harry/Draco relationship. A little sweet, a little painful without making either of them seem too ooc. Draco is still a sadistic jerk who gets what he wants while still caring a lot about those close to him (and Harry is still a confused moralist).

I think I would probably side with Draco on the debate of whether or not the Dursleys should be punished simply because they seemed to have moved on without ever feeling the burden of their mistakes. Dudley realized his mistake and Harry had closure with him; never with Petunia and Vernon, who probably never changed their pretentious natures and never felt guilt over neglecting and abusing a "freak". The punishment suits the crime pretty well (despite the apparent moral objections).

All in all, thanks for the fic!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 4/24
oooh dark so wrong but well done too :)
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/6
So freaking good!
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17
I can't even...That was so good! Great job!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/4
Godddamnm that was fucking AMAZING. I love it
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 1/10
Draco revenge stories are my favorite kind of stories. And you made this so attractive, I was simultaneously drooling over Draco and terrified of him. I loved his type of revenge, not violent but equally horrible. Loved this.
gem-care-ma chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
great story!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That is one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for sharing.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
...This...may have been one of the greatest lemons I have ever read. It kept me at the edge of my seat through the entirety of it. I kept trying to glimpse ahead to reassure myself that Harry was actually going to reach satisfaction xD I felt so bad for him, yet at the same time, I was so jealous because Draco was just such a great, sadistic seme. Excellent job! Well-done!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
*whimpers and spends a few HOURS in privacy*
abattles2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Loved it!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
You really have a way to gets one attention and then keep it. Because I do not like this story at all but I still read it all because it was that compelling and if I didn't finish reading I'd never get this out of my mind.

Also I do feel that this is full on rape and coercion and so many bad negative words that I'm really not comfortable having read this.

But you are a very compelling writer, so there's that.
pezlover chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
that was intense. I loved their dynamic.
Carling chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It's my second reading of this story. As manipulative as Draco is being, I still think nobody can surpass Dumbledore for sheer evil in that regard. The way he manipulated Snape and Harry for "the greater good" still sickens me. Even if Voldie couldn't be killed the rotter could have been held in magical stasis indefinitely I'm sure. The best minds of the unspeakables a surely could have come up with something other than forcing a child a war. Compared to the failures of all the adults in Harry's life, Draco's little game here is not so dark after all. He wants this for Harry. Has anybody really wanted anything just for Harry before? And deep down both know that Harry wants this too. I think he even needs this. I had abusive adults controlling me, too. You forgive, but deep down you always wish someone would hold them accountable some way.