Reviews for Darker Than You Think
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 6/7
This was beautiful! I can't explain it. I really love your writing. It inspired feelijgs, yet at the same time it felt like hazy water. It was brilliant descriptions, and in which they were written, made me form a picture. And that picture was spectacular. I really love the world they're living in. Harry is an auror but Draco is something mysterious. I love how you never really elaborated on draco, except with Harry's thought. It was third person but pretty much from Harry's pov. I really love this draco. He was beautiful and kind and generous, but only to those he loved. You said that he would give nothing to his enemies and everything to this he loved wholeheartedly. I could see the repercussions of the war. Draco was some kind of interrogator, and he used sex to get what he wanted. He is a double edge sword, is that accurate? He may love the few he trusts, but he will also protect him with his deadly ways. It isn't healthy to want to torture those who wronged anyone in the past, but Draco is determined to give Harry everything he ever missed out in life. It is darker than in thought. It was a beautiful oneshot. Very messed up. I would equate it to Stockholm syndrome. Not that draco kidnapped harry, just that there were dark undertones. Did I assess their relationship correctly? Very interesting dynamics. I'm all for fluff and hurt/comfort, but this put a psychological twist on it. Very, very well done. Love it.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm not sure whether I'm to review saying I loved this or not. This is so fucked up.
Harry is my favourite character. And I hate he had to go through all that as a child.
But I don't like what Draco has planned for the Dursleys *shudders*
Other than that yes this was hot.
AKTF-0729 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
*fans self* this fic was HOT! The way you wrote both Harry and Draco was excellent. This is how I imagine them to be if they were actually together, they weren't ooc at all. Thank you for this fic :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
fucking love this. incredibly written. I found myself cheering "DO IT! JUST SAY YES!" While reading so when he finally agreed it was quite satisfying!
myst77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Hot! So HOT!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
...Can't decided if I hate it because it's fucked up or if I love it because it's fucked up (let's go with the latter because it's pretty damn good). I think you really highlighted a realistic Harry/Draco relationship. A little sweet, a little painful without making either of them seem too ooc. Draco is still a sadistic jerk who gets what he wants while still caring a lot about those close to him (and Harry is still a confused moralist).

I think I would probably side with Draco on the debate of whether or not the Dursleys should be punished simply because they seemed to have moved on without ever feeling the burden of their mistakes. Dudley realized his mistake and Harry had closure with him; never with Petunia and Vernon, who probably never changed their pretentious natures and never felt guilt over neglecting and abusing a "freak". The punishment suits the crime pretty well (despite the apparent moral objections).

All in all, thanks for the fic!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
oooh dark so wrong but well done too :)
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
So freaking good!
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I can't even...That was so good! Great job!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Godddamnm that was fucking AMAZING. I love it
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Draco revenge stories are my favorite kind of stories. And you made this so attractive, I was simultaneously drooling over Draco and terrified of him. I loved his type of revenge, not violent but equally horrible. Loved this.
gem-care-ma chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
great story!
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That is one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Thank you so much for sharing.