Reviews for Monsters in the Mirror
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
awwwww
CrankWindPencil chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That, was quite simply amazing. Very interesting view of the possibilities of what could have happened on the GameStation, or in Utah. Sort of makes me shrink into a corner, but that just proves how convincing it was. Fantastic piece, might go read the reg of the series now. Have a wonderful day, and DFTBA!
rya-fire1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
*whistles softly* very nice and in depth. ive always wondered about the what ifs and im glad that i now know. thanks for the great story.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This series kind of makes me want to run away in screaming terror. But I don't; I keep reading in horrified fascination.
Yvraine chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That is fucked up and I love it.
tenner chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is fantastic! Adding it to my c2
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was so wonderful! What a fabulous concept, and done so well. You really delivered! And boy do you have the Doctor and Jack nailed.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh man, that was wonderful. Everyone involved is pretty sick and you've illustrated so well just how deep that rot runs in the alternate Doctor and Jack. I'm glad you decided to do Jack's take, as I was wondering why he would ignore the Doctor's madness. The fact that he isn't ignoring it, not really, is so perfectly in character. How very attached Jack is to the Doctor has always struck me as a terribly sad thing with the potential for a lot of darkness, and you have pulled this off so, so well.
Raudhr Blodhgarm chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh ho, well that was a tasty little morsel of a fic. No, actually, that was similar to a year's supply of ice cream. Very deep and meaningful. GOOD MAN OR WOMAN.