Reviews for Fight For The Fandom
DittoDudette chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Thank you. Sign me up. I haven't ever gotten a story taken away, but I'd be completely devastated if they took one of them off for no reason. As much as I try to avoid petitons and 'sticking-it-to-the-boss' scenerios, I feel completely bad for the people whose stories have been taken off.
Rose-Marie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
And if u couldn't find the link for the petition is petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net
Rose-Marie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
hell ya its true i love ur note and FANFICTION PEOPLE WHO ARE IN CONTROL STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELFS AND GET OVER IT OR GUESS WHAT YOUR GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR FANS TO PAGES LIKE FICTIONPRESS OR WATTPAD!
Guardian Number 6 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh yeah, I've heard all about the new rules...

They will clean up all your talking in a menace such as this

They will make you take a tinkle when you want to take a piss

And they'll make you call fellatio a trouser-friendly kiss

It's the plain situation!

There's no negiotiation!

With the freakin ff administrators!

They're as stuffy as the stuffiest of the special interest groups...

Make a joke about your sexuality and they order in the troops

Any teenager with a brain could tell them it's natural!

Take a tip, take a lesson!

We can only win by messin'

With the freakin ff administrators

And if you find yourself with some you sexy thing

You're gonna have to do her with your ding-a-ling

Cause you can't say penis!

So they sent this little warning they're prepared to do the worst

And they stuck it in your inbox hoping you could be co-erced

...I can think of quite another place they should have stuck it first!

They may just be neurotic

Or possible psychotic

They're the freakin ff administrators!

...If you didn't get the message, I'm in. Where's this petition I can sign?
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I agree 1000000 percent with you i am not gonna take it anymore as well. They are like the FCC
Flutejrp chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Sign me up, buddy. The fanfiction site actually deleted one of my stories called TD Music Channel! They didn't have a problem with it a year ago. Why delete it a year after it's published? If the motto is 'Unleash Your Imagination', then let us release it. And what's with deleting stories with sm*t and lemon that are rating M. That's an apporiate rating for those kind of stories! Seriously, I have been on Fanfiction for more than a year and I will fight for the freedom of writing stories the way I want to write.