Reviews for SheWolf
Wow... the only sex scene. Could have been better, but whatever.

I am disappointed in Hermione, even if you just mentioned it. 'Pretty far with Krum'? And her virginity lost to a muggle namend Robby? I can't believe this. As far as everybody knows, after the Yule Ball all Hermione got was a kiss from Victor, nothing more, after that they were just friends. As for Robby, she was teased as a girl, she loves books. Her only true friends were books and then Harry. She spends just 3 out of 12 months at home since she was 11. And out of the 3 months she is often in France, the Burrow, Order Headquarters or reads ahead, does homework or spends time with her parents. No time for a muggle named Robby. I am still of the option that Harry should have been her first (and mate). If she can give her v card to her 'childhood friend' Robby, so can she give it her best friend Harry. And her werewolf side finds the Malfoy loser more alluring than Harry? WHAT THE FUCK! Your Hermione is seriously brain damaged.
Hmmm, it's my fault for reading this, despite not liking the pairing...

For who like the pairing, good reading so far, good written.

For objective readers... the age gap between 17 and 37 is extremly large, more than double the age, disgusting. I absolutly don't like how 'Mia' got the hots for the first werewolf she met. Probably the reason why Remus 'helped' her, just so she falls for him in her animalistic inexperience. If Mia/Hermione were clever, she would have the hots for Harry and try to turn him instead to have the hots for a pathetic werewolf. Remus is old, pathetic, sorry for himself, nice but average. Harry is young, verile, powerful, rich, super nice, hot, saved her from a troll, slayed a 60 food basilisk, drove off 100 dementors, is three-wizard-champion, slayer of Voldemort, is her best friend, etc, you get the idea.
And she just submits to such a pathetic werewolf as Remus? Harry would be an alpha, Remus a beta or omega. I thought Hermione should be an alpha female, but if she submits to Remus without a fight, omega would be more accurate. So if you don't want to read how Hermione degrades herself...
Please update this story soon it's so amazing. I'm dying to know what becomes of them.
WisePotterhead96 chapter 2 . 2/3
Such a good fanfic! I've never dead such a good piece. Good job, you should write more!
GillianLSteele chapter 13 . 1/11
I love, love this story. I don't normally get into HP fanfics, but this one really has me hooked! Looking forward to another update soon!
dramonie1028 chapter 13 . 1/6
Please please please update I'm loving this story. Though I'm curious about what's going on with Sirius you'd think he'd be with his best friend and Godson a little more and maybe asked a couple of questions about his friends Mate. But you probably have a reason for that and I'll enjoy it like I have the rest of the story.
niknik0201 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Loved this chapter!
Mrs. Tom Riddle 1999 chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
It is really good you need to finish it
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Interesting
pianomouse chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to read how Remus reacts to the pregnancy news.
BCgurlie chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
Can't wait to see what Remus's reaction will be! Also I thought Slughorn was the potions master in this story?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
she bears a cub when her wolf is but a cub itself. Oooh. How's remus gonna react?
KiyUzumaki chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Oh my goodness!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Why is Hermione being suspicious and distrustful of Aria. Aria's proclaimed back story, along with her answers to Hermione's query, are all quite plausible, if this were the court of law, I'd say that her alibi is airtight.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
If I was Hermione, I'd have replied thusly to Remus' insistence that they ignore their love:
"Remus' John Lupin, if you persist with this nonsense, I will kidnap you and Portkey us to Russia. You know what Russian Aurors would do to a pair of Werewolves; if you won't let us live together, we will die together. Your choice."